Remarks by President Trump at the Opening of the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum

transporter

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Thank you. And I do love Mississippi. It's a great place.

And thank you, Governor Bryant, for that kind introduction and for honoring me with this invitation to be with you today.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...trump-opening-mississippi-civil-rights-museum

I turned on the news yesterday just in time to catch our incompetent President speaking at the opening of a new museum in Mississippi. A museum dedicated to the sacrifice many Americans of all backgrounds made in order to reduce segregation and discrimination.

Another opportunity for a President to look, act and sound Presidential...another opportunity to bring America together...you know that "one nation under God" concept.

Trump couldn't make it to the third sentence before making sure he cast the event about himself.

Yup...what a guy...what a leader!!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...trump-opening-mississippi-civil-rights-museum

I turned on the news yesterday just in time to catch our incompetent President speaking at the opening of a new museum in Mississippi. A museum dedicated to the sacrifice many Americans of all backgrounds made in order to reduce segregation and discrimination.

Another opportunity for a President to look, act and sound Presidential...another opportunity to bring America together...you know that "one nation under God" concept.

Trump couldn't make it to the third sentence before making sure he cast the event about himself.

So, you let him ruin your day again......sad. There are so many things in this world and country that should make you happy. I had a great day yesterday and I didn’t even see the speech.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn’t even see the speech.

I did - it was a wonderful speech, inspiring and completely appropriate. You can read it at the link in OP.

Trans is just having his Day of Rage....every single day. It's exhausting just reading his rants. He must have ulcers out the ass.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

IMG_0932.PNG

GregV814

Senator BYRD, the Democratic Grand WIZZERD of the KKK was a Democrat. Did that irritate you?

Baker12

Liberal snowflakes have zero ability to exist in the real world, they are worse than Italian soccer players, they just roll around and grab their ankle if the breeze changes direction

Freefaller

Do you really hold this much hatred in your heart?