Dershowitz slams Obama's Israel policies, Praised Prez Trump

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Why do Obama & the left hate Israel? I guess Obama's muslim roots are showing. And the left and Jewish Americans are closely aligned. Stockholm syndrome?

President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is a perfect response to President Obama’s benighted decision to change American policy by engineering the United Nations Security Council Resolution declaring Judaism’s holiest places in Jerusalem to be occupied territory and a “flagrant violation under international law.” It was President Obama who changed the status quo and made peace more difficult, by handing the Palestinians enormous leverage in future negotiations and disincentivizing them from making a compromised peace.

It had long been American foreign policy to veto any one-sided Security Council resolutions that declared Judaism’s holiest places to be illegally occupied. Obama’s decision to change that policy was not based on American interests or in the interests of peace. It was done out of personal revenge against Prime Minister Netanyahu and an act of pique by the outgoing president.

So if there is any change to the status quo, let the blame lie where it should be: at the hands of President Obama for his cowardly decision to wait until he was a lame-duck president to get even with Prime Minister Netanyahu. President Trump deserves praise for restoring balance in negotiations with Israel and the Palestinians. It was President Obama who made peace more difficult. It was President Trump who made it more feasible again.

sleeping with the enemy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do Obama & the left hate Israel? I guess Obama's muslim roots are showing. And the left and Jewish Americans are closely aligned. Stockholm syndrome?

But hatred of Israel and the Jews goes back way before Obama. The world - and the US - trying to screw them over is just the most recent episode.

I don't understand it either. The Muslims blow #### up and target civilians, have waged any number of attacks on the Israelis....so we kiss terrorist ass and hose the Jews.

:confused: