A Good Morning

These kinds of mornings make you feel great. Waking up after a good night's sleep, greeted by a bright sun over new snow. Fresh cup of coffee, a late relaxed breakfast, and nothing much planned for the day.

Take a deep breath. Put your anger and troubles aside, and just relish the moment.

GregV814

I never cared for relish. I am a mustard onions kind of guy...Now don't tell me Ketchup on a hot dog is good...

frequentflier

happy to be living
These kinds of mornings make you feel great. Waking up after a good night's sleep, greeted by a bright sun over new snow. Fresh cup of coffee, a late relaxed breakfast, and nothing much planned for the day.

Take a deep breath. Put your anger and troubles aside, and just relish the moment.

Good Morning! Off to work in a few but loved sitting watching the birds at the feeders and snow covered trees.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now don't tell me Ketchup on a hot dog is good...

How dare you! :mad:

The local radio station is having a Michael Jackson tribute weekend, which is making me quite happy. It's windy and crazy here - the palm trees are swaying bigly - but I just got back from the shower and am considering breakfast before I run out to pick up a few things.

GregV814

well, I'll take the avenue of AlFRANKEN over my missteps..

I truly apologize for my actions of leaving this post. I had no idea this this kind of thing is inappropriate...I was a comedian before...

Soon, I will vacate my seat at this table...soon....yup, sure will....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
well, I'll take the avenue of AlFRANKEN over my missteps..

I truly apologize for my actions of leaving this post. I had no idea this this kind of thing is inappropriate...I was a comedian before...

Soon, I will vacate my seat at this table...soon....yup, sure will....

In Kwillia's world, ketchup is sacred!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, that hurt. I went back to bed and had a good cry.

After a couple of shots of quetillia, I think I might be able to manage to finish out the day. Damn sun is in my eyes.

And I lost my pants.
Tequila makes your clothes fall off?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, that hurt. I went back to bed and had a good cry.

After a couple of shots of quetillia, I think I might be able to manage to finish out the day. Damn sun is in my eyes.

And I lost my pants.

I felt so much remorse for my earlier post that I went and steamed you up a mess of oysters.

But then I didn't call or text you.

So I ate 'em all.
arsters.jpg