Dating gets even more complicated

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
10 Things Every Intersectional Feminist Should Ask On a First Date

Go ahead, ask what an "intersectional feminist" is (besides a smug self-important progbot who speaks in buzzphrases).

"Intersectional feminism" means you are not only a victim because you're a woman, but you are victimized exponentially if you are also a lesbian and/or non-white. An ubervictim. A super snowflake.

So anyway, here is the list of questions your intersectional feminist date might ask you in order to identify herself to you as an intersectional feminist. That way you know to run like hell.

I think by the 2nd or 3rd question I'd have a pretty good idea where the rest of the night was going, and would be walking out the door at that point.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In the original article, one of the commenters says: "Screening mates for thought crime to this degree is creepy and indicative of further controlling, abusive behavior."

:clap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think by the 2nd or 3rd question I'd have a pretty good idea where the rest of the night was going, and would be walking out the door at that point.

Yeah, I was thinking I'd get to maybe #3 and declare the date over.

In the intro she says, "...we also date!!" and my thought was, "But probably not more than once."

glhs837

Power with Control
Lara Witt

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...te-people-lara-witts-father-daniel-greenfield

My mother is black: half Kenyan, half Indian. My father is white. My skin varies from being a light olive to 3-4 shades darker when I am tan. My hair is brown and naturally wavy-curly. My eyes are brown. I have somewhat non-caucasian features, but my heritage is pretty indecipherable.

On paper I am a minority, but you wouldn’t necessarily know that when you see me. I come from a upper middle class family, I grew up in Switzerland, I got to travel a lot and I speak fluent english and french. In person, I can perform whiteness. I portray European-ness. But I know nothing else.

But she did tweet that White people are evil and she hates white people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"I can perform whiteness..."

What does that even mean? She pretends not to know how to dance?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You should know she’s a snowflake before you ask her out.......

Unless-she is super hot.........just sayn’

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Y
Unless-she is super hot.........just sayn’

I've never seen her so I don't know what she looks like, but let's pretend she's super amazing hot in every single physical way. How long could you sit and listen to her talk?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Kind of depends on her reaction to your responses, if it's a sigh of relief at a bunch of negative responses then it's on. I'm kind of upset that the feminists are stealing my ideas on legalizing hookers though it's making me wonder if I'm on the right side or not, kind of like when TJ and I came down on the same side on something.

littlelady

God bless the USA
:lol: I am glad that the dating part is over for me, even though it is hell to get old. What a crock of you know!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
:whistle:
I've never seen her so I don't know what she looks like, but let's pretend she's super amazing hot in every single physical way. How long could you sit and listen to her talk?

Until I realize I’m not going to get her under the covers..........:whistle:

SamSpade

I couldn't even read the whole thing.

I'm just trying to imagine if on my worst night, I'd ever had a date that would go like that.
I once dated a woman who'd recently been through a very nasty divorce after a miserable marriage - and - it showed.
I could not wait for it to end.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How long could you sit and listen to her talk?

I guess it depends on the conversation topics and how fast you can get back to her place ...

laura.jpg

Ah NO .... no dating this chick

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess it depends on the conversation topics and how fast you can get back to her place ...

Do we agree that if she starts out your date talking about "toxic masculinity" and asks if you are a "cishet", you're probably not going to get laid?

Grumpy

Do we agree that if she starts out your date talking about "toxic masculinity" and asks if you are a "cishet", you're probably not going to get laid?

:lol: I'd excuse my self to the rest room and flee before she even got to "cishet".