Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NYC Bombing

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Ah... the ever elusive "moderate muslim"

I count them among the sirens, Bigfoot and the loch Ness monster.
    They are moderate until their numbers reach a point where they don't have to be moderate any longer.
    Then they want all infidels enslaved or killed.

So it is written in their own book. If they don't believe that then they aren't real Muslims.

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of, if your chain migration family member commits a crime, you all get deported. Make the family keep these people straight.

Honestly, I had no idea there was any such thing until recently - seriously, just because we let you in means we have to let everyone you're related to in as well??? That's stupid and ridiculous.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Honestly, I had no idea there was any such thing until recently. . . .
    It's the policy which accounts for the number of 'Anchor Babies' exploding over the past several decades.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I like the idea of, if your chain migration family member commits a crime, you all get deported. Make the family keep these people straight.

Honestly, I had no idea there was any such thing until recently - seriously, just because we let you in means we have to let everyone you're related to in as well??? That's stupid and ridiculous.
    The idea is that if you bring the whole family, they will form a village that reduces the chance that one member goes rouge and tries to kill people...... working well, that concept..... :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 69