Soros Funded Group Readying Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The group behind this obvious new attempt to force Trump out of the White House, Brave New Films, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that claims to be “non-partisan” — a claim that becomes laughable upon a review of their donors and partners which include left-wing hit groups like Media Matters For America and Democracy For America.

Brave New Films claims that they do not “expressly advocate for the election or defeat of candidates for public office,” a statement that is not even remotely accurate looking at just some of the propaganda-style videos they created, including:

• Stand Up, Senate! The President-elect is a hypocrite.
  • Protect Public Education - Stop Betsy DeVos!
  • Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting The Trump Agenda
  • GETTING DONALD TRUMP OFF NBC'S SNL

One of Brave New Films' donors is Open Society Foundations, a leftist organization whose founder and chairman is George Soros, who has given “over $32 billion to fund the Open Society Foundations, which work in over 100 countries around the world.”

George Soros is a Democrat megadonor who "donated or committed more than $25 million to boost Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates and causes, according to Federal Election Commission records and interviews with his associates and Democratic fundraising operatives," Politico reported.

George Soros Funded Group Readying Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers To Push For Congressional Investigation

Hijinx

The group behind this obvious new attempt to force Trump out of the White House, Brave New Films, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that claims to be “non-partisan” — a claim that becomes laughable upon a review of their donors and partners which include left-wing hit groups like Media Matters For America and Democracy For America.

Brave New Films claims that they do not “expressly advocate for the election or defeat of candidates for public office,” a statement that is not even remotely accurate looking at just some of the propaganda-style videos they created, including:

• Stand Up, Senate! The President-elect is a hypocrite.
  • Protect Public Education - Stop Betsy DeVos!
  • Indivisible: A Practical Guide For Resisting The Trump Agenda
  • GETTING DONALD TRUMP OFF NBC'S SNL

One of Brave New Films' donors is Open Society Foundations, a leftist organization whose founder and chairman is George Soros, who has given “over $32 billion to fund the Open Society Foundations, which work in over 100 countries around the world.”

George Soros is a Democrat megadonor who "donated or committed more than $25 million to boost Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates and causes, according to Federal Election Commission records and interviews with his associates and Democratic fundraising operatives," Politico reported.

George Soros Funded Group Readying Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers To Push For Congressional Investigation

It was a matter of time before some women seeking their 15 minutes came out and claimed Trump harassed them.
Most of these are on their second time around, I guess because no one paid much attention to them the first time around.

My question to them is. "
When Trump groped you or kissed you (if he did) did you slap the piss out of him?

BOP

It was a matter of time before some women seeking their 15 minutes came out and claimed Trump harassed them.
Most of these are on their second time around, I guess because no one paid much attention to them the first time around.

My question to them is. "
When Trump groped you or kissed you (if he did) did you slap the piss out of him?

"No, I went 'tee-hee Mr. Trump! Naughty, naughty!' because he was correct in that locker room conversation; women will let a guy who's rich and powerful take all kinds of liberties we won't allow the guy down at Home Depot."

littlelady

God bless the USA
They're already doing it. Heard it on NPR this afternoon. "The same standards ought to apply to Mr. Trump as they do to Harvey Weinstein." Paraphrasing. Helen Keller could have seen that coming, and she's dead.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/11/5699...f-sexual-misconduct-want-congress-to-investig

Helen was blind and deaf. Poor thing, but she sure made an impact on the world. My hub walks by when I am cooking dinner, posting, crocheting, or just doing what I do, and pinches my butt. If we get divorced, should I file a case of sexual harassment? Just wondering.

The Left started this whole sexual harassment thing; ignoring Bill Clinton’s activities back in the day. Can you say hypocrites? I knew you could! :lol: Love you, sha-Bop!

Last edited:

BOP

Helen was blind and deaf. Poor thing, but she sure made an impact on the world. My hub walks by when I am cooking dinner, posting, crocheting, or just doing what I do, and pinches my butt. If we get divorced, should I file a case of sexual harassment? Just wondering.

The Left started this whole sexual harassment thing; ignoring Bill Clinton’s activities back in the day. Can you say hypocrites? I knew you could! :lol: Love you, sha-Bop!

Merci beaucoup.