newest poll from WaPo, NY TIMES and Atlanta Urinal show

GregV814

of those registered as Democrats currently residing in cemeteries, Roy Moore has fallen behind by 10% in the race...

Baker12

Polls crack me up. Moore is going to beat Jones, especially after the left dusted off old blue gums to make robocalls

SamSpade

Well, we will see. A guy I saw on TV this weekend said, look this is Alabama - a pro-choice Democrat is not going to win a Senate seat.
We will find out tomorrow night. What I don't want to see is crying snowflakes about how the country has gone to hell.

Hijinx

Well, we will see. A guy I saw on TV this weekend said, look this is Alabama - a pro-choice Democrat is not going to win a Senate seat.
We will find out tomorrow night. What I don't want to see is crying snowflakes about how the country has gone to hell.

Maybe you had better turn off your news station, because if Moore wins the tears will be a river.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Maybe you had better turn off your news station, because if Moore wins the tears will be a river.

No, there will be riots, buildings and vehicles set afire, general disorder in the streets.