Thread: newest poll from WaPo, NY TIMES and Atlanta Urinal show

newest poll from WaPo, NY TIMES and Atlanta Urinal show

of those registered as Democrats currently residing in cemeteries, Roy Moore has fallen behind by 10% in the race...

Polls crack me up. Moore is going to beat Jones, especially after the left dusted off old blue gums to make robocalls

Well, we will see. A guy I saw on TV this weekend said, look this is Alabama - a pro-choice Democrat is not going to win a Senate seat.
    We will find out tomorrow night. What I don't want to see is crying snowflakes about how the country has gone to hell.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Well, we will see. A guy I saw on TV this weekend said, look this is Alabama - a pro-choice Democrat is not going to win a Senate seat.
    We will find out tomorrow night. What I don't want to see is crying snowflakes about how the country has gone to hell.
    Maybe you had better turn off your news station, because if Moore wins the tears will be a river.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Maybe you had better turn off your news station, because if Moore wins the tears will be a river.
    No, there will be riots, buildings and vehicles set afire, general disorder in the streets.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    No, there will be riots, buildings and vehicles set afire, general disorder in the streets.
    Just another Tuesday in the hood it would appear.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    ####holes happens

Members who have read this thread: 43