Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All that winning

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    When I look at Hillary I truly cannot see how she got as many votes as she did.
    Why would anyone vote for that sorry excuse for a woman.
    She stayed with a husband who was a known womanizer for political purposes.
    She herself screwed at least two different men , before she switched over to eating at the Y.
    Her criminal record is well known though she had the political power to avoid arrest.
    Her record as a Senator was not distinguished in any manner.
    She sold the Office of Secretary of State to the highest bidder.
    She lied about the deaths of 4 men, who were working for she and Obama to get back weapons they supplied to ISIS.
    She fraudulently won the Democrat primary after "fixing" it.

And yet there are retards in this country who voted for her over Trump.
    Now Trump may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but he is head and shoulders over Hillary (Who should be in prison).
    There are quite a few very bold statements here. Can you please add the proof as to the validity of each?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    There are quite a few very bold statements here. Can you please add the proof as to the validity of each?
    Well, by watching the news for the last 20+ years, we know these are true:

She stayed with a husband who was a known womanizer for political purposes. (Unless you want to pretend that she and Willie Jeff are in loooooove, which is amusing considering: “You know, I’m not sitting here – some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette..." )
    Her criminal record is well known though she had the political power to avoid arrest. (Comey pretty much said so in his testimony)
    Her record as a Senator was not distinguished in any manner. (This is indisputably true - unless you want to count when she came under sniper fire in Bosnia )
    She lied about the deaths of 4 men, ("It was a YouTube video...what at this point does it matter?")
    She fraudulently won the Democrat primary after "fixing" it. (Perhaps she'd have won anyway, but there's no doubt that the DNC colluded with the progpress to rig the primary in her favor. DWS got fired over it and Donna Brazile was flat out busted)
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

She stayed with a husband who was a known womanizer for political purposes. (Unless you want to pretend that she and Willie Jeff are in loooooove, which is amusing considering: “You know, I’m not sitting here – some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette..." )
    Her criminal record is well known though she had the political power to avoid arrest. (Comey pretty much said so in his testimony)
    Her record as a Senator was not distinguished in any manner. (This is indisputably true - unless you want to count when she came under sniper fire in Bosnia )
    She lied about the deaths of 4 men, ("It was a YouTube video...what at this point does it matter?")
    She fraudulently won the Democrat primary after "fixing" it. (Perhaps she'd have won anyway, but there's no doubt that the DNC colluded with the progpress to rig the primary in her favor. DWS got fired over it and Donna Brazile was flat out busted)
    I take it you don't own an "I'm With Her" T-shirt.

The point of the game is not getting the highest poll numbers, you have to play the correct game to win at it.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

I am having a hard time seeing that someone needs those things explained to him.
    Middle ground must be living Underground.

Members who have read this thread: 62