Too anti-Trump to check

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If the press had less faith that Mueller is on the verge of bringing the Trump presidency to its knees, it might exercise a little more discrimination. When your only frame of reference for the Mueller investigation is Watergate, everything looks like a proverbial smoking gun.

When for professional reasons (the story of the century) and perhaps partisan ones (a hated Republican kicked out of the office) you’re rooting for the worst, you let your guard down.

Needless to say, the errors in the Russia reporting are a bonanza for President Trump. The worse the reporting is, the better for his campaign to brand the mainstream media Fake News. He’d be happy if an outlet of the mainstream media tanked the markets with a flagrantly wrong dispatch every day.

The new media standard: Too anti-Trump to check

transporter

You gonna post something from The Enquirer next?

Keep deflecting...keep dodging and weaving...keep trying to get the rest of the sheep to look away from the fact that the overwhelming majority of stories have been true; that the standard response from everyone associated with this administration has been to lie about their contact with Russians before the election and before the inauguration.

Yes, some reporters filed erroneous stories...and in each instance the reporter either apologized or was reprimanded....that is what happens in professional journalism; some stories are just wrong. Humans with a basic level of intelligence understand this.

Filing an incorrect story that is later retracted is not fake news...fake news is the intentional publication of materially false information meant to mislead the public...you know, most of the crap you post every day...all day long.

Clem72

Bat Boy found to be colluding with Russia. Also Trump/Hillary Love Child.
9e91d68de86e8012c21a1cac46d76ce8.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control

Keep deflecting...keep dodging and weaving...keep trying to get the rest of the sheep to look away from the fact that the overwhelming majority of stories have been true; that the standard response from everyone associated with this administration has been to lie about their contact with Russians before the election and before the inauguration.

Yes, some reporters filed erroneous stories...and in each instance the reporter either apologized or was reprimanded....that is what happens in professional journalism; some stories are just wrong. Humans with a basic level of intelligence understand this.

Filing an incorrect story that is later retracted is not fake news...fake news is the intentional publication of materially false information meant to mislead the public...you know, most of the crap you post every day...all day long.

So explain if you can why the innocent errors always seem to be in the anti-trump direction? It's never "Trump saves puppy!!!! Whoops, sorry, it was a kitten". If every miss off the bullseye is to the left of center, then it's a pretty safe bet that my aim is off to the left.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Did you just seriously compare the New York Post the the Enquirer?

:lol:

Filing an incorrect story that is later retracted is not fake news...fake news is the intentional publication of materially false information meant to mislead the public

:roflmao:

"Filing a fake story that you know is fake isn't fake news!!"

:lmao:

Your desperation smells lovely. I think I'll dab it behind my ears and on my wrists. :smile:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yes, some reporters filed erroneous stories...and in each instance the reporter either apologized or was reprimanded....that is what happens in professional journalism;

I have never see this much inaccuracy from the press in a very short time frame. And the inaccuracies are always about 1 person, the president and before when he was a presidential candidate.

And the stories that end up being false, always paint him in an unflattering way. How come they never attribute something positive in all these inaccuracies?

Those 2 facts, the amount of inaccuracies and the subject of the stories, tell me that there is indeed a bias in the reporting. You would think after being called out on it, as the president has done often, they would try a bit harder to fact check their stories. Instead they have done just the opposite and ramped things up and gotten stories out faster.

Just watch the clip of Joy Blackheart, I mean Behar as she delights like a prepubescent girl at the news that TRUMP IS GOING DOWN. If her reaction doesn't show clear hatred for the president, then I'm not sure there is another example of blind hatred that will convince you otherwise.

Inaccurate, incorrect, false, misleading news stories are all filed under the fake news heading. The public deserves better. Also Americans who have funds in the market need protection from the negative financial effects of shoddy reporting.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

SamSpade

Yes, some reporters filed erroneous stories...and in each instance the reporter either apologized or was reprimanded...

So if I walk up and kick you in the nuts four times in one week, as long as I say I'm SORRY - we're good?
Where are my shoes?

FOUR times in one week, the media blew stories on Trump. None of them did their damned due diligence to check it out.
That's not counting all the others.

Sorry, but "mistakes were made" doesn't cut it in any profession when it happens that often.

glhs837

Power with Control
So if I walk up and kick you in the nuts four times in one week, as long as I say I'm SORRY - we're good?

don't forget to retract you boot from his testes between kicks. I recommend a full to the rear limit of travel retraction before each shot :) I mean error :)

SamSpade

don't forget to retract you boot from his testes between kicks. I recommend a full to the rear limit of travel retraction before each shot :) I mean error :)

See, two of my kids are still under the impression that an apology is a 100% Get Out of Jail Free card, and as long as they say they are sorry, no punishment will happen.
(They're also under the impression that ANY transgression that they call an "accident" is 100% forgivable, even when anyone can see it was no accident).
I explain to them carefully that they'll still get punished, and maybe they'll learn to either not do it again or be more careful.

It was a bad call, Ripley.

[video=youtube;WdEh5g5-dhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdEh5g5-dhA[/video]

glhs837

Power with Control
Somebody's been giving a pass to the weatherman for a long time.

Hmmm, we have environmental test chambers, hows about some incentive....... you get the weather we got, or the weather you predicted, whichever is worse :)

somdwatch

Keep drinking that Koolaid!

BOP

So a) you didn't read the article, or b) your reading and comprehension skills are severely lacking. I suppose there's a third option: c) all of the above.