Kirsten Gillibrand

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a baby :lol: Trump lays her out just the same as he does the guys, and she cries like a little bitch and calls him sexist.

:roflmao:

Then Elizabeth Warren inadvertently calls her a slut. :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What a baby :lol: Trump lays her out just the same as he does the guys, and she cries like a little bitch and calls him sexist.

:roflmao:

Then Elizabeth Warren inadvertently calls her a slut. :lmao:

Made for reality TV. And here we thought that was Trump's forte.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fauxcahontas is desperate for attention. I hope with all my heart she decides to run for president in 2020. I doubt she'd get past the primary because even the Dems know she's a loser, but it will be fun watching her try.

Hijinx

Fauxcahontas is desperate for attention. I hope with all my heart she decides to run for president in 2020. I doubt she'd get past the primary because even the Dems know she's a loser, but it will be fun watching her try.

Can anyone deny that Gillibrand is owned by Chuck the Schmuck?
Does anyone deny she approached Trump for campaign contributions.

It's part of the political farce. Going to rich contributors for donations.
But let that contributor get elected to President and all of a sudden he is an enemy.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Does anyone deny she approached Trump for campaign contributions.

It's part of the political farce. Going to rich contributors for donations.
But let that contributor get elected to President and all of a sudden he is an enemy.

Yep. Just like she went against Bill Clinton, lately. Hypocrites and snakes, all. We just saw this scenario in tonight’s AL election. And, there is scuttlebut about how Gillibrand got elected to Hillary’s senate seat. There was a phone call made that was supposedly Gillibrand’s opponent’s wife...that her hub was abusing her. The police report was never done, and the allegation was dropped, and the wife said she never made the call. Same ole same ole. God bless America.

Last edited:

Sapidus

USA today's Editorial boards response.

USA TODAY not Wapo or nytimes. USA Today

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.

This isn’t about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt.

Donald Trump, the man, on the other hand, is uniquely awful. His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed.

It should surprise no one how low he went with Gillibrand. When accused during the campaign of sexually harassing or molesting women in the past, Trump’s response was to belittle the looks of his accusers. Last October, Trump suggested that he never would have groped Jessica Leeds on an airplane decades ago: “Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.

USA Today - not a bastion of Right Wing thinking

so you were there [or USA Today Editor], and witnessed what Kirsten 'offered' for Campaign Donations
one can 'whore' themselves out, without relying on sex ... aka sell themselves or access or votes

only Progressives would ASSUME The Don was talking about SEX

damn you are clueless

Sapidus

USA Today - not a bastion of Right Wing thinking

so you were there [or USA Today Editor], and witnessed what Kirsten 'offered' for Campaign Donations
one can 'whore' themselves out, without relying on sex ... aka sell themselves or access or votes

only Progressives would ASSUME The Don was talking about SEX

damn you are clueless

You sound pretty triggered.

When one of the most widely read middle of the road newspapers in the country holds this opinion of a president it is pretty damning.

Hijinx

This isn’t about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt.

Donald Trump, the man, on the other hand, is uniquely awful. His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed.

It should surprise no one how low he went with Gillibrand. When accused during the campaign of sexually harassing or molesting women in the past, Trump’s response was to belittle the looks of his accusers. Last October, Trump suggested that he never would have groped Jessica Leeds on an airplane decades ago: “Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/

Did Trump go any lower on Gillibrand, than the Democrats have gone on him?

I would say NO.

He hasn't brought up her kids yet.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think lowering the unemployment rate and overseeing record returns in the stock market are critical presidential attributes. Any fool can spend money like a drunken sailor and double the national debt.

Sapidus

I think lowering the unemployment rate and overseeing record returns in the stock market are critical presidential attributes. Any fool can spend money like a drunken sailor and double the national debt.

I agree Obama was fantastic at both of those things.

It's a shame Trumps tax bill adds $ 1 trillion to the deficit

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

She is owned by the Democrat Party. She will get in bed with whoever she's told to. Her outrage at Roy Moore and Donald Trump is hilarious, considering she was a big Clinton lapdog and buddied up to Harvey Weinsten for money. She has no problem with rape and sexual assault....as long as it's a Democrat doing it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If you think that's "reporting" and not clearly biased opinion, you are hopeless and shouldn't be allowed to vote at all. Or talk about politics at all. And if you think USAToday is "fair and balanced" see my previous sentence.

THIS is what sane people are railing against with these ####bags who masquerade as our news reporters - this clear and blatant bias, lies, embellishments, and over the top language. Trump didn't call Gillibrand a "whore", or anything even remotely resembling it. It's a testament to how easily led you progbots are that you buy into that crap when what Trump actually said is right there on Twitter for the whole world to see.

If you are too retarded to read Trump's tweets for yourself, that's on you.

Hijinx

She is owned by the Democrat Party. She will get in bed with whoever she's told to. Her outrage at Roy Moore and Donald Trump is hilarious, considering she was a big Clinton lapdog and buddied up to Harvey Weinsten for money. She has no problem with rape and sexual assault....as long as it's a Democrat doing it.

Sap & TJ are going to accuse you of being as bad as Trump talking about her getting in bed with whoever she is told to.
LMAO Isn't it funny how a simple statement like that can be misconstrued.
They do it to Trump all the time.

Trump said she would do anything for campaign funds and all of a sudden he is accused of calling her a whore.
The real truth here is that she sought funds from Trump , and now she wants him tossed out of office.
What a difference the Presidency has made in the life of Donald Trump.
The day he was elected he became a racist to people he had funded, and now a sexist to another he gave money to.
Their loyalty appalls me. Trump took a rough road to find out who his friends are.

Try not to stress out over these people Mr. Trump, they were always sh1t, and now you know it, and are better off without them.

Sapidus

If you think that's "reporting" and not clearly biased opinion, you are hopeless and shouldn't be allowed to vote at all. Or talk about politics at all. And if you think USAToday is "fair and balanced" see my previous sentence.

THIS is what sane people are railing against with these ####bags who masquerade as our news reporters - this clear and blatant bias, lies, embellishments, and over the top language. Trump didn't call Gillibrand a "whore", or anything even remotely resembling it. It's a testament to how easily led you progbots are that you buy into that crap when what Trump actually said is right there on Twitter for the whole world to see.

If you are too retarded to read Trump's tweets for yourself, that's on you.

Learn to read for comprehension. I clearly said Editorial Board. However it is telling if a middle of the road popular newspaper is voicing this concern it is in line with the thoughts of most of their readers. The one who can't see what he meant by his attaching tweet is you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
middle of the road popular newspaper

Fail. A quick look at their front page - which we did often during the campaign because every hotel we stayed at gave you a free copy of USAToday with breakfast - will show you that they are NOT middle of the road, and ARE highly biased.

Just in case, you know, this particular editorial didn't clue you in. Whoever wrote this is not simply "voicing his concern", he is engaging in embellishment, outright lies, and extreme hyperbole. Sane people who haven't been sucked into the cult see it clearly. YMMV.