Thread: well, sexual misconduct is soooooo 2017 here's what ahead for 2018:

well, sexual misconduct is soooooo 2017 here's what ahead for 2018:

Blake Shelton’s girlfriend, Gwen Stefani, opened up about his eating and cooking habits — and it ain’t pretty.

“Mostly things that are bad for you,” Stefani, 48, told Giada De Laurentiis during a Facebook Live.

“Everything’s fried,” the singer added. “It shocks me, because growing up in California, we are a specific breed, we learn how to be healthy, and in Oklahoma, they learn just how to have fun and eat like not worry about it. It’s fun, though.”

When they’re not talking about food, Stefani and Shelton, 41, who’ve been dating since 2015, are singing together.

So, in conclusion, gwenn Stefani and Giada are in charge of boyfriends nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    Blake Shelton’s girlfriend, Gwen Stefani, opened up about his eating and cooking habits — and it ain’t pretty.

“Mostly things that are bad for you,” Stefani, 48, told Giada De Laurentiis during a Facebook Live.

“Everything’s fried,” the singer added. “It shocks me, because growing up in California, we are a specific breed, we learn how to be healthy, and in Oklahoma, they learn just how to have fun and eat like not worry about it. It’s fun, though.”

When they’re not talking about food, Stefani and Shelton, 41, who’ve been dating since 2015, are singing together.

So, in conclusion, gwenn Stefani and Giada are in charge of boyfriends nutrition.
    Do Kalifornians live longer than those in Oklahoma?

I have lived quite a long time and I have seen a lot of health nuts die.
    I am not against healthy living habits, but making a religion of them is silly.

Nobody leaves this world alive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    Where the hell are you getting that? Women have been monitoring men's junk food intake since Eve got Adam to try an apple.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

Where the hell are you getting that? Women have been monitoring men's junk food intake since Eve got Adam to try an apple.
    And look at all the trouble that got him

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Do Kalifornians live longer than those in Oklahoma?

I have lived quite a long time and I have seen a lot of health nuts die.
    I am not against healthy living habits, but making a religion of them is silly.

Nobody leaves this world alive.
    Yep, you have to die of something. I would be pissed if I eat obsessively healthy and died getting hit by a bus leaving a health food store/restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by happyazz View Post
    Yep, you have to die of something. I would be pissed if I eat obsessively healthy and died getting hit by a bus leaving a health food store/restaurant.
    The big C doesn't care how healthy you eat.
    I am only going thru here once, I am going to enjoy what I eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    And look at all the trouble that got him
    dayum women
    Please neuter and spay your pets.... and your weird friends and relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Where the hell are you getting that? Women have been monitoring men's junk since Eve got Adam to try an apple.
    :fixed:
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    dayum women
    In my best Henny Youngman voice :

"Why do Jewish men die before their wives? Because they want to."
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Members who have read this thread: 61