CNN again - surprise surprise

Toxick

Splat
Real headline: "Anderson Cooper calls our President a bunch of nasty names; lies about and says someone hacked his account."

Anderson Cooper ... every time I see him, I can almost start to believe that People of Color have a point about White Privilege.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, were his post to be "Man, that Trump guy, he really gets my motor running, he can grab me by the p&*#y anytime", or some admiration for say Roy Moore, I would buy a hack. But who would bother hacking his account and basically say what we all know he thinks?

glhs837

Power with Control
Do you think it's an impossibility that Cooper's account was hacked? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

How about we discuss the probabilities, not whats possible. While it's certainly probable, I view it as far less probable than the idea that he was the one.

SamSpade

Do you think it's an impossibility that Cooper's account was hacked? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

Occam's Razor.

His response is on the order of "who stole my sneakers?". As if anyone would bother.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I find it impossible to believe any of these people would have anything nice to say about Trump.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Not impossible, but improbable. I find it way more probable that Anderson got drunk and lost his good judgement, and is now trying to lie his way out of it.

Had the "thief" posted a bunch of pro-Trump sentiments, I'd have found it highly credible that AC's account was hacked. As it stands, they posted pretty much what Anderson Cooper preaches every night on his show, or at least the few times I've watched it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That wasn't my question.

I would assume CNN has a pretty smart IT/network defense team and would know if Cooper was hacked. I'm not dismissing the possibility, but given CNN's anti-Trump track record, nothing surprises me about their comments and sentiments about Trump.

Midnightrider

Not impossible, but improbable. I find it way more probable that Anderson got drunk and lost his good judgement, and is now trying to lie his way out of it.

Had the "thief" posted a bunch of pro-Trump sentiments, I'd have found it highly credible that AC's account was hacked. As it stands, they posted pretty much what Anderson Cooper preaches every night on his show, or at least the few times I've watched it.

I would assume CNN has a pretty smart IT/network defense team and would know if Cooper was hacked. I'm not dismissing the possibility, but given CNN's anti-Trump track record, nothing surprises me about their comments and sentiments about Trump.

But we are supposed to believe that trumps lawyers sent that tweet about Flynn a couple weeks back from trumps account :bigwhoop:

This_person

But we are supposed to believe that trumps lawyers sent that tweet about Flynn a couple weeks back from trumps account :bigwhoop:

Does that change whether or not it is probable? I'm sure you're not trying to deflect the situation with an entirely different argument, right?

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CNN is sounding like Joliet Jake in the tunnel faced with an angry Carrier Fischer.

"No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

awpitt

Main Streeter

So does the govt. You want to use that excuse for everyone who had their information compromised?