Will Trump's lows ever hit rock bottom?

transporter

A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.

This isn’t about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt.

Donald Trump, the man, on the other hand, is uniquely awful. His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/

More fake news???

Another "snowflake" perspective??

Another "failing" main stream media outlet??

What excuse will you all use today to justify or rationalize the actions and words of a man who is so completely beneath the majesty of the office he holds?

glhs837

Power with Control
They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt.

Becuase politicans, they can lie and break promises but still be basically decent men. Maybe this is why people didnt want to elect a politican?

Toxick

Splat
but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt.

Are you kidding me?
Are you ####ing kidding me?

Did the author of that slam-piece have a stroke or something?

Liberals and the press said the meanest ####ing things I had ever heard of about XLIII. Those things are now dwarfed in comparison to the things they say about Trump, but "never in doubt"? Seriously?

Anybody who says or believes that outlandish bull#### has the memory of a lobotomized goldfish.

Jesus ####ing Christ, - I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Your buddy Sappy just posted that in another thread. It was roundly ridiculed as propaganda trash.

If you think that editorial crap is "news" no wonder you post such stupidity.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you kidding me?
Are you ####ing kidding me?

Did the author of that slam-piece have a stroke or something?

Liberals and the press said the meanest ####ing things I had ever heard of about XLIII. Those things are now dwarfed in comparison to the things they say about Trump, but "never in doubt"? Seriously?

Anybody who says or believes that outlandish bull#### has the memory of a lobotomized goldfish.

Jesus ####ing Christ, - I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Revising history is what they do. Now they loooove Dubya because he criticizes their new mortal enemy Donald Trump. They also loooove John McCain...unless he's running against their boy. In fact, I wish McCain would run again - he could use another smackdown.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Your buddy Sappy just posted that in another thread. It was roundly ridiculed as propaganda trash.

If you think that editorial crap is "news" no wonder you post such stupidity.

It's the same retarded poster.

Toxick

Splat
They also loooove John McCain...unless he's running against their boy.

Right?

When he ran in 2008 you'd have thought Satan Himself was running against Jesus Himself, listening to these fools. Now they're saying, Trump should just treat McCain like THE HERO HE IS.

Now his daughter is getting calls from Uncle Joe on the View.

Oy.

Mother.

####ing.

Vey.

*barf*

In fact, I wish McCain would run again - he could use another smackdown.

He doesn't need the stress at this point. In fact, IMO he should retire..... for his own sake. Not for the party nor Because Trump, nor for any other reason - than health.

Sapidus

When the most middle of the road bland milquestoast paper in the US is running editorials like this it is apparent that all decency and values have left the White House. This clown has 3 more years of this. He is going to leave office polling near the teens which up until now was Roy Moore’s job. Bada bing! I’ll be here all week folks.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Okay, well, you're wrong. Clearly you've never actually read USAToday; either that or you simply don't recognize blatant bias when you see it.
Close.

Their problem is they've moved so far to the left in the last two decades that Jack Kennedy and harry Truman look like right-wing zealots to them.

Sapidus

Okay, well, you're wrong. Clearly you've never actually read USAToday; either that or you simply don't recognize blatant bias when you see it.

Yeah. The paper they give out free in airports and hotels Is a left leaning pinko commie rag.

GregV814

well, if you are worried that he will sink lower than you TP no need....you'll still have to look up to see him.