Democrat Congresswoman Says Women Invite Sexual Harassment

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
RUSH: Oh. This is gold, too, and I just printed it. Here it is. You can’t explain this. This is a Politico story, and the headline, “Democratic Lawmaker: Women’s Clothing an ‘Invitation’ to Harassment — Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio) made the comments during a private Democratic Caucus meeting Wednesday to discuss sexual harassment issues, according to two Democratic sources in the room. ‘I saw a member yesterday with her cleavage so deep it was down to the floor,’ Kaptur said, according to the sources present. ‘And what I’ve seen … it’s really an invitation.’ The comments left many others in the room stunned, the sources said.

“Kaptur said women on Capitol Hill should have to abide by a stricter dress code, like those adopted by the military or corporations. ‘Maybe I’ll get booed for saying this, but many companies and the military [have] a dress code,’ she said. ‘I have been appalled at some of the dress of … members and staff. Men have to wear ties and suits,'” and these women’s cleavage is all the way down to the floor.

Marcy Kaptur, in the midst of the greatest Democrat stratagem yet. Every man is a sexual harasser and every woman is a victim! Amidst all of these guilty Democrats being forced to resign, like Al Franken and Weinstein, all of them, the Democrat Party forcing them out so that they can have a clear run at Donald Trump on the same thing. And now here comes Marcy Kaptur overheard in a private Democrat caucus meeting blaming the women!

Oops! Democrat Congresswoman Says Women Invite Sexual Harassment

:lmao:

SamSpade

While this remark is generally political suicide - especially if you're an elected person whom people are gunning for - I can't say that from my professional experience that she's entirely wrong.
I *have* been in a professional environment where women dress so provocatively they might as well be wearing body paint.
If they were hanging sheet rock, swinging a hammer, running a forklift, working in a chem lab, doing rounds on a hospital floor - they would totally wear protective clothing.

But if you're the type who thinks being ogled is an egregious form of sexual harassment, it's not a smart idea to go around lit up like a neon sign.
Even in assault cases, if you pick a fight by insulting people in a bar, the court won't be on your side.