What's most disturbing about Peter Strzok

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
His juvenile tweener communication style, regarding his emails to his boo. Vapid and teenagerish language and thought process, both of them. That's what the FBI has on board these days???

Page: "I just saw my first Bernie Sander [SIC] bumper sticker. Made me want to key the car."
Strzok: "He's an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out."

Strzok: "PS: God Hillary should win. 100,000,000-0."

Strzok: " I can not believe Donald Trump is likely to be an actual, serious candidate for president." (Like, omigad totally)

Strzok: "PS – Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support…"
Page: "Yep. Out to lunch with (redacted) We both hate everyone and everything."

Their texts read like a Buzzfeed comments section. This man is not only an FBI counterintelligence investigator, he's 47 years old. 47 years old and acting like that.

Now I want everyone in our government, regardless of position, to turn over their texts. If they sound like some moronic kid, they need to be fired and get some adults in there.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
To hear the Progtard he was supposed to be some uber genius counter intelligence operative.

Caught using the issued equipment and texting inciminating statements of planing with the acting Director to interfere with Trump's campaign and election.

So it wasn't the Russians after all.... it was the Obamanized FBI.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Caught using the issued equipment and texting inciminating statements of planing with the acting Director to interfere with Trump's campaign and election.

Considering his immature language, I'm not surprised that he'd use government equipment to text with his mistress. He doesn't sound terribly intelligent.

Hijinx

To hear the Progtard he was supposed to be some uber genius counter intelligence operative.

So it wasn't the Russians after all.... it was the Obamanized FBI.

That right there is what disturbs me. The Obamanized Justice and the FBI.
It appears that equal justice under the law is BS when it comes to Republicans and the FBI.
Is the CIA any better.
Personal politics are not supposed to enter into investigations.
Just as they are not supposed to interfere with a political organization getting a 501.Tax break.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That right there is what disturbs me. The Obamanized Justice and the FBI.
It appears that equal justice under the law is BS when it comes to Republicans and the FBI.
Is the CIA any better.
Personal politics are not supposed to enter into investigations.
Just as they are not supposed to interfere with a political organization getting a 501.Tax break.

Based on what I encounter at my work location, there is a plethora of housecleaning to do in every department within the government.

They need to be dragged out, prosecuted for malfeasance their pensions canceled.

Hijinx

Based on what I encounter at my work location, there is a plethora of housecleaning to do in every department within the government.

They need to be dragged out, prosecuted for malfeasance their pensions canceled.

Thats exactly what I mean. If these people working for government cannot put their politics aside and do the job right they need to find another job.