Suburban LA Mom Busted For Running Multi-Million Dollar Pot Business

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Police said they were tipped off months ago that the pot was being grown inside an empty building; they investigated and found the "empty building" had an electric bill of $67,000. Ironically, one of the warehouses was on the same block as a San Bernardino police headquarters entrance, fortified with concrete block walls, gates and armed security guards.

According to police, Smith was not authorized to grow the amount of marijuana she was cultivating. Lt. Mike Madden of the San Bernardino police, said, “This is the largest single grow that I’ve ever seen for an indoor operation. There’s just floors with multiple rooms with plants. ... It’s a very, very sophisticated operation.”

According to CBS Los Angeles, "Smith was reportedly questioned Tuesday, but was not arrested. It is unclear whether she will be arrested. If charges are filed, she faces a misdemeanor, jail time and a fine at the state level.

Suburban LA Mom Busted For Running Multi-Million Dollar Pot Business

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well, you have to have some kind of income to live in Pacific Palisades, right? What's a girl to do?

BOP

I knew she was hot the moment I saw "Suburban LA Mom" in the title.

PS: I just started reading the comments at the link; so worth it!

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A $67,000 electric bill for an empty building would not be any kind of a tip off, either. :killingme:

Could she be the "too pretty for jail" type?