Obama State Dept Made Deal With Hillary Allowing Removal Of Records. Here's What They Removed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Clinton and Abedin were permitted to remove both electronic and physical records, claiming "they were 'personal' materials and 'unclassified, non-record materials,' including files of Clinton’s calls and schedules, which were not to be made public."

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton noted the gravity of the latest revelations, stating they showed further corruption in the Obama administration and with Clinton.

"We already know the Obama State Department let Hillary Clinton steal and then delete her government emails, which included classified information," Fitton said in a statement. "But these new records show that was only part of the scandal. These new documents show the Obama State Department had a deal with Hillary Clinton to hide her calls logs and schedules, which would be contrary to FOIA and other laws."

Obama State Dept Made Deal With Hillary Allowing Removal Of Records. Here's What They Removed.

Hijinx

Clinton and Abedin were permitted to remove both electronic and physical records, claiming "they were 'personal' materials and 'unclassified, non-record materials,' including files of Clinton’s calls and schedules, which were not to be made public."

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton noted the gravity of the latest revelations, stating they showed further corruption in the Obama administration and with Clinton.

"We already know the Obama State Department let Hillary Clinton steal and then delete her government emails, which included classified information," Fitton said in a statement. "But these new records show that was only part of the scandal. These new documents show the Obama State Department had a deal with Hillary Clinton to hide her calls logs and schedules, which would be contrary to FOIA and other laws."

At this point do we really need further proof of Hillary's corrupt term as S.O.S.?
Why?
There isn't a snowballs chance in hell she will ever be prosecuted for any of it.

She will never be prosecuted or indicted for anything.
She will never be seen in a court and if by some remote chance she is, she will lie her way out of it or have freaking amnesia.
If anyone thinks the Justice department under Sessions or that the FBi or any other agency will bring actual indictments or charges against her

I have a freaking bridge to sell---Cheap.

She is too big to fall.

transporter

So...in other words:

1. Ms. Clinton was only allowed to take COPIES of her electronic files.

2. She was allowed to take items that were from before she began her tenure as SOS.

Wow...what a mind boggling cover up that is.

Hijinx

So...in other words:

1. Ms. Clinton was only allowed to take COPIES of her electronic files.

2. She was allowed to take items that were from before she began her tenure as SOS.

Wow...what a mind boggling cover up that is.

Well she could have murdered half the people at State and you would excuse her for it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well she could have murdered half the people at State and you would excuse her for it.
You don't give him enough credit.

She could invite him to Fort Marcy park and he'd follow her.

BernieP

Resident PIA
At this point do we really need further proof of Hillary's corrupt term as S.O.S.?
Why?
There isn't a snowballs chance in hell she will ever be prosecuted for any of it.

She will never be prosecuted or indicted for anything.
She will never be seen in a court and if by some remote chance she is, she will lie her way out of it or have freaking amnesia.
If anyone thinks the Justice department under Sessions or that the FBi or any other agency will bring actual indictments or charges against her

I have a freaking bridge to sell---Cheap.

She is too big to fall.
I've known for a long time that senior executive service and lower level political appointees run the government, not the cabinet level people appointed by those recently elected to office.
It's been given a name, "Deep State". It's why things don't change and why corruption continues. It was made clear in the FBI messages just released that the agents did not like Trump, did not believe he was fit for office.
Clearly if you are running an investigation of his opponent and are not afraid to voice that opinion, you are also not going to be unbiased in your professional duties.

Yes, you are correct, the Clintons are gods, deities of the highest order. There is no crime to large or small that they are not exempt from. If we can't cover it up, let's obfuscate and excuse it.
The Starr investigation was just about sex, no, it was about lying and abuse of power. We see the same with Hillary, well other people did this or did that.

As someone who is subject to what I thought were the same rules and laws they were, I am deeply offended that I would be carted off in handcuffs if I had done even one thing improper on the job.

BOP

Careful, it sounds like you have something on Hillary. We'd hate to see you commit suicide or something.

BOP

I've known for a long time that senior executive service and lower level political appointees run the government, not the cabinet level people appointed by those recently elected to office.
It's been given a name, "Deep State". It's why things don't change and why corruption continues. It was made clear in the FBI messages just released that the agents did not like Trump, did not believe he was fit for office.
Clearly if you are running an investigation of his opponent and are not afraid to voice that opinion, you are also not going to be unbiased in your professional duties.

Yes, you are correct, the Clintons are gods, deities of the highest order. There is no crime to large or small that they are not exempt from. If we can't cover it up, let's obfuscate and excuse it.
The Starr investigation was just about sex, no, it was about lying and abuse of power. We see the same with Hillary, well other people did this or did that.

As someone who is subject to what I thought were the same rules and laws they were, I am deeply offended that I would be carted off in handcuffs if I had done even one thing improper on the job.

It's not so much that they're gods; they've been kicked out of Olympus. It has to be that they have the goods on anyone and everyone. It's the J Edgar Hoover school of hard knocks.