Thread: Trump odds to attack North Korea 70% because they won’t stop nuclear testing

Trump odds to attack North Korea 70% because they won’t stop nuclear testing

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8111771.html
    There is a 70% chance the Trump administration will order an attack on North Korea if the nation performs another nuclear test, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham has estimated.

Mr Graham said the odds were high Donald Trump would attack the country, to prevent Pyongyang from acquiring the capability to target the US mainland with a long-range, nuclear missile.

“I would say there’s a three in 10 chance we use the military option,” Mr Graham said in an interview with the Atlantic.

"If the North Koreans conduct an additional test of a nuclear bomb — their seventh — “I would say 70 percent."
    I wish I was a Unicorn so I could stab idiots with my head.

Graham has about as much chance of guessing what Donald Trump might do as I do.

There is no doubt in my mind that sometime in the future we will have to destroy this piss-ant and his country.
    God only knows when.

Members who have read this thread: 19