Racist kids toy photograph

GregV814

The anti-defamation league and CASA of San Fransisco has filed a complaint with the FTA over this toy makers company photograph of a young hispanic male washing dishes...Javier Guiterrez-Ojeda claims that this is stereotyping young boys as workers in the food service industry paying menial wages. He is asking for the immediate removal of the product from all stores and a retraction of the sales promotional advertisements. kitchen.jpg

This is fake news but sometimes you have to be absurd to demonstrate absurdity...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
...and if it had been a white kid they would sue the company for not being more diverse.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
...and if it had been a white kid they would sue the company for not being more diverse.

Exactly. :yay:

Hell... I'd want to know why someone bought their "son" a dishwashing kit as a toy.

If that'd been my generation there would have been a brand new toy in the trash can out back.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think I made it pretty clear that is was fake...I did it...and as I explained sometimes you have to be absurd to show absurdity.....its printed right there....

If it was legit, the writing on the box would be in espagnole. And inside the box would be some forged work documents. And a hair net.