Flynn Pardon.........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good. I hope their sphincters tighten so much they explode and shower all their friends with poo.

And once again, NBC shows its bias with conjecture and rabble rousing. Here is what Trump actually said, according to the linked story:

"I don't want to talk about pardons for Michael Flynn yet. We'll see what happens," Trump told reporters as he departed the White House to deliver a speech to FBI academy graduates.

So another way of saying "Trump doesn't rule out pardon" is "Trump refuses to speculate on the future and declines comment". But doesn't the headline as written sound so much more ominous?

Starman

Considering a pardon is the absolute worst option Trump has at his disposal with respect to Flynn, he will likely go for it. I hope he does.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Considering a pardon is the absolute worst option Trump has at his disposal with respect to Flynn, he will likely go for it. I hope he does.

Flynn was found guilty of lying to the FBI. That's it. In the realm on federal crimes committed by public officials, that's pretty far down the outrage list. And in the realm of presidential pardons, this isn't even in the Top 100 of controversy.

And here's one of those phrases again:

A source close to the White House previously told NBC News that the Trump administration was "blindsided" by the news of Flynn's plea.

"A source close to the White House..." what does that even mean? Some homeless guy standing outside? One of the domestic staff? Ivanka? Mike Pence? Who?

Here's what someone with an actual name says:

Ty Cobb, one of the president's lawyers, told NBC News that there is no consideration being given to a pardon for Flynn at this time

Being neither here nor there, I couldn't care less about Flynn. Progs are like those popcorn popper toys kids had back in the day, and Trump is the person pushing it around.