Lemonjello say...

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
College sports get people into college who would have worked in landscaping otherwise.

Then they go back to landscaping.........o chit, when was the last time you saw an African Amaerican doing landscaping?

They go back to drugging and thugging......just sayin’

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
College sports get people into college who would have worked in landscaping otherwise.

You're being overly gracious. LiTangelo would probably be thugging with his homies, selling/consuming drugs, and making more bastards for us working folks to support.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Interesting that the dad is always up his kid's ass. Let them adult. Time to land the helicopter.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I love the play on words of their names. :lol: The thing that stuck out to me is the dad wouldn’t say thank you because they weren’t flown back on Air Force One. Really? :killingme: Maybe the dad should run for prez.

And, as vrai says, good luck in Lithuania. That’s where they should be. Justice.

The dad’s need for reparation is showing, and the chips on shoulders are becoming bigger than Obama’s. Imagine that. :killingme:

Those boys should have been left in China. JMO.

Last edited:

Hijinx

“Do you think the three UCLA Basketball Players will say thank you President Trump?” he asked. “They were headed for 10 years in jail!”

I guess Mr. Trump got his answer. It doesn't surprise me that the thank you was withdrawn.
We have thousands in this country collecting food stamps, welfare, unemployment, affirmative action jobs and yes going to college on scholarships to play in various sports.
Did anyone ever hear a Thank You?
All I hear is them asking for more.

I am not sure why Lithuania would want this kid to play B-ball for them, but they are certainly welcome to him.
I hope his Daddy goes to Lithuania with him.
two less Pieces of sheit stinking up America.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Interesting that the dad is always up his kid's ass. Let them adult. Time to land the helicopter.

He can't. He's a malignant narcissist who needs the world to revolve around him. He needs attention at any cost. His need for publicity and acting out has cost his kids their promising careers, not to mention enormous endorsement deals. One of them is a freaking shoplifter, for crying out loud. Who does that?

Lamont Ball or whatever the hell his name is is a joke and a tool, and is obviously so jealous of his sons that he has destroyed them.

Grumpy

This guy reminds me of Richard Williams when Serena and Venus were newbies on the tennis tour. Hopefully the sons will wise up as the Williams sisters eventually did.

Hijinx

How can anyone hate with such intensity that they cannot say Thank You to a man who got their son out of a Chinese prison?
Is this guy married to Transporter?
They seem to have a lot in common.

The man is mentally ill.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How can anyone hate with such intensity that they cannot say Thank You to a man who got their son out of a Chinese prison?
Is this guy married to Transporter?
They seem to have a lot in common.

The man is mentally ill.

Yes, he's mentally ill but I don't think he "hates" Trump. I think he's so wrapped around his own ego and fragile self-worth that he feels the need to lash out at anyone he perceives to be better than him. Why do you think he's going to such great lengths to tank his kids' careers? I think he's embarrassed that his kid is a thief, but rather than take responsibility for it he wants to deflect.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Lamont Ball or whatever the hell his name is is a joke and a tool, and is obviously so jealous of his sons that he has destroyed them.

Dad is from the mold of Michael Jackson's father, Tiger Woods' father and the Williams' girls father. There's a lot more that makes them similar as well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dad is from the mold of Michael Jackson's father, Tiger Woods' father and the Williams' girls father. There's a lot more that makes them similar as well.

What makes them different is that they actively pushed their kids to succeed. They didn't do everything in their power to tank them. Out of those three, Michael Jackson's father is certainly the worst, but even he was focused on success, not wanting to be the show and eclipse his talented kids. His eyes were on the prize, and that prize was commercial success and mo' money. There's no way he'd have screwed up a multi-million dollar endorsement deal by shooting off his big mouth.

Lebron Ball or whatever his name is is more like Joan Crawford than Joe Jackson. And now his boys are in Lithuania instead of UCLA, no bank being made.