The Pentagon admits it had a secret UFO program

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/pentagon-admitted-ufo-program/
Hidden inside the $600 billion Defense Department budget lies $22 million dedicated to investigating space phenomena, The New York Times reported.

Called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, the program investigated unidentified flying objects from 2007-2012, although former military intelligence official Luis Elizondo said the program still exists with involvement of officials in the CIA and the Navy.

limblips

PREMO Member
I wonder what they intended to do about aliens. In my simple mind I think an alien society advanced enough to come visit us could do pretty much anything they wanted to do to us. Yep, including the much storied anal probe! Maybe that is why Senile Harry wanted it funded.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The whole center courtyard is the UFO converted to a snackbar.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think that's exciting! Space exploration is one of the few good uses for our tax dollars. Even if it was Harry Reid slushing money to his buddies, as long as we got our money's worth I don't care who it came from.

In this vast realm of space, it's silly to think we're the only developed planet. It's almost impossible for that to be the case.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
US government recovered materials from unidentified flying object it 'does not recognise'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...cts-not-recognise-us-government-a8117801.html
The Pentagon has reportedly recovered metal alloys from unidentified flying objects that scientists "do not recognise”.

“They have some material from these objects that is being studied, so that scientists can try to figure out what accounts for their amazing properties,” Ralf Blumenthal, one of the authors of the New York Times report, told MSNBC.

Mr Blumenthal said the DoD “do not know” what the materials are made of.

“It’s some sort of compound they do not recognise,” he added.