Support For Our Area Homeless Animals During the Holidays

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Lisa's Ark Critter Rescue Inc. - WE ARE A 501(c)(3) NON PROFIT - HELP US WITH YOUR TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION:

https://www.paypal.me/LisasArkRescue

Sadly the Holidays are a time for increased owner surrenders at area shelters. During a time of Good Will and Giving, its hard to understand why families feel the need to terminate their relationship with their pets. Sometimes it's the puppy or kitten they purchased earlier in the year, a pet they have had for years and tire of, and sadly too often they abandon their elderly pet. Animals that are failed by some humans, are relying upon of those of us that truly care to help them in their time of need. This is a time when Critters in the shelters need us the most. We regularly rescue pets from the area shelters to find them new homes. We also help people re-home their critters (to avoid the shelter) for no charge. You can email us at LisasArkCritterRescue@gmail.com

PLEASE consider visiting your area shelter to adopt a pet in need. Those that do not find homes will likely be euthanized sadly. If I had the money needed Id try to save them all. I can't do it alone, and those that we support through their rescue process, vetting, and care until adopted, require money for vet care, supplies, and volunteers to care for them as foster pets until they are adopted. PLEASE consider being a foster care home. Just fostering 1 pet makes a huge difference. We are known and supported by locals here that are familiar with our history of helping animals in need.

We have several kitty pairs that have been failed by humans, and are bonded as a pair, so should stay together if at all possible. One pair are a brother and sister and they are SMALL kitties that just turned 1 year old. They look like 6 month old cats due to their size, so will always look like juvenile kitties. The girl in this pair is a rare YELLOW. We also have several adult kitties that can be fostered as a single kitty too.

PLEASE contact me if you can help with fostering. We are a 501c3 Non-Profit and donations are tax deductible. We are desperate for funds for vet care, food, litter, and other supplies. EVERY DOLLAR donated goes to the animals, as we are STILL 100% VOLUNTEER. PLEASE HELP, the homeless animals are relying on support to find their new families.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Good luck, Ark, and Merry Christmas!

Also, wanted to say that I donated to you back in the day, but you didn’t like what I had to say on this forum, and you rejected it. Again, good luck.