Merry Christmas, everyone!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are your holiday plans? We're probably going to take a swim, then tonight we have a campground fish fry to attend. It doesn't seem particularly Christmassy. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm making my famous prime rib, scalloped potatoes, roasted Brussels, and eggnog bread pudding! :eek:ink:

Mom and sistard are both out of town, so it's just my guy and I. :smile:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Heading to Benedict as I type this to spend Christmas Eve with hub’s dad and his family. And, then back to Olney tonight to spend Christmas Day with dot and her hub’s family. Merry Christmas, y’all!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We've had a delightful Christmas Eve! This morning I made our "Christmas Breakfast" of fresh country sausage with eggs & fruit. We hung out and did food preps for dinner and then this afternoon Foxhound, Thing1 and I went to spread some cheer at a place where we volunteer and helped serve dinner there. Then we had a nice dinner at home (creamy butternut squash soup, artisan wholegrains bread, Caprese salad, and the guys had some stuffed ham sammies to go with theirs). Thing2 was even able to join us. He worked today and got off at 3pm, and has the same shift tomorrow.

Tomorrow, we'll get up and exchange gifts, have a small breakfast and just hang out. Then, FH's sister is hosting a late "finger foods" type of brunch at her house tomorrow about 1:30, so we're bringing a veggie tray and dill dip which I made up to take to that. Then, we'll come home and open presents with Thing2 after he gets off work, and we're going to throw a few pizzas in the oven for dinner!

Merry Christmas!
Visiting family in Arkansas. Bailed my dad out of the assisted living home he's in, and will have him spend Christmas at my brother's house. Went to an early Christmas Eve service this morning, had a nice dinner at my niece's house. Be here thru New Years.

From a past Christmas, still one of my favorite pictures:

bridge.JPG

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Christmas vigil Mass complete. My son absolutely killed it on the violin tonight, I was amazed at how good he has gotten on that thing. My parents are staying with us tonight then our usual amazing breakfast

littlelady

God bless the USA
Merry Christmas!
Visiting family in Arkansas. Bailed my dad out of the assisted living home he's in, and will have him spend Christmas at my brother's house. Went to an early Christmas Eve service this morning, had a nice dinner at my niece's house. Be here thru New Years.

From a past Christmas, still one of my favorite pictures:

View attachment 120917

Awesome pic. Photo contest worthy.

In kitchen at the moment prepping for tomorrow. Again, Merry Christmas, y’all.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Merry Christmas to all. Hope everyone is happy, save, loved, and warm.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Merry Christmas everyone. My mom and three of my four kids were all here Saturday and all on their various ways yesterday. So it's a very quiet and relaxing Christmas Day for just the two of us here on the island today.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Thought about you yesterday when a group of us all sang Sweet Caroline! :lol:

R,
For you and all the DoWhat Neil lovers out there.
And a special to Kwillia.
Merry Christmas.
L,
DW

[video=youtube;QVIMRBqYbnw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVIMRBqYbnw[/video]

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We made it back to western Massachusetts, mom had the traditional Christmas Eve Day Brunch.
Saw both my sisters and 4 of the nieces and nephews, and all 6 of the grands; had 4 generations in the house.

2 of the nieces (with 4 of the grands) went back to central Mass for evening with the in-laws.

Today, we'll be having a quiet dinner with my mom, one of my sisters and her son.
Tomorrow we'll spend the day with my wife's family.

After that, back to Saint Mary's, neighbor is caring for the kitties.