Netflix (or Amazon Prime) and chill

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Since the snow and frigid weather has given me more time to watch Netflix, what gems have you found - movies, series, documentaries, etc.?

My brother recommended 'Bright' with Will Smith, and is a made for Netflix movie. Watched it last night and it was really good in a strange and violent way. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_(film)

Watching 'Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' which is pure entertainment and Jack Sparrow at his finest.

Series I've liked:

The Crown (in progress)
House of Cards (in progress)
Stranger Things
Grace and Frankie
Glow
Orange Is The New Black
Mindhunter

Whatcha watching? :popcorn:

glhs837

Power with Control
Have you ever googled that term, NEtflix and Chill? I ask because a lot of folks use it with younger folks not knowing the connotations :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jazz, if you haven't seen The Wire let me strongly encourage you to do so STAT.

We're watching Boston Legal. I'd been meaning to get it on Amazon because Monello had never watched it, and lo and behold he found the whole first season DVD set in the "here take this stuff" shelf in the laundry room at the campground.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Have you ever googled that term, NEtflix and Chill? I ask because a lot of folks use it with younger folks not knowing the connotations :)

Yes, I know it has been bastardized but meant the original meaning. No interest in the other. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

I have wanted to watch that. :yay: It is streaming on Amazon Prime not Netflix but it's okay because I have that, too. :lol:

We're watching Boston Legal. I'd been meaning to get it on Amazon because Monello had never watched it, and lo and behold he found the whole first season DVD set in the "here take this stuff" shelf in the laundry room at the campground.

I have seen a couple of episodes of that and it was really good. I shall have to see if it streaming anywhere.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Denny Crane!

SamSpade

I sometimes get my streaming services confused but ..

I like ALL the Marvel series. Yes, even Iron Fist. Especially Daredevil and Luke Cage, but all of them.
Wife and I both liked Bloodline and the rest of Longmire, which just concluded as a series.
And the sci-fi time-travelling series, Travelers.

glhs837

Power with Control
I sometimes get my streaming services confused but ..

I like ALL the Marvel series. Yes, even Iron Fist. Especially Daredevil and Luke Cage, but all of them.
Wife and I both liked Bloodline and the rest of Longmire, which just concluded as a series.
And the sci-fi time-travelling series, Travelers.

The Wire is must watch. Before anything else. AS to the above, not a huge fan of Iron Fist, but Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. Wife loves Bloodline.