####hole

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Why are we having all these people from s h i t hole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.

[clip]

“Why do we need more Haitians?” Trump said, according to people familiar with the meeting. “Take them out.”

Lawmakers were taken aback by the comments, according to people familiar with their reactions. Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) had proposed cutting the visa lottery program by 50 percent and then prioritizing countries already in the system, a White House official said.

A White House spokesman defended Trump’s position on immigration without directly addressing his remarks. White House officials did not dispute the account.

“Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people,” spokesman Raj Shah said in a statement issued after The Washington Post first reported Trump’s remarks. “. . . Like other nations that have merit-based immigration, President Trump is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation.”

Trump built his candidacy and presidency around hard stances on immigration, vowing to build a wall along the Mexican border and cut legal immigration by half, among other positions. Officials at the Department of Homeland Security have increased immigration raids, including dozens earlier this week at convenience stores across the country.

The president’s remarks were quickly met with scorn from Democrats and some Republicans and could throw another wrench into bipartisan discussions on immigration, which had shown promise in recent days, according to legislators.

Rep. Luis Gutiérrez (D-Ill.) said the comments “will shake the confidence that people have” in the ongoing immigration policy talks.

“Democrats and Republicans in the Senate made a proposal. The answer is this racist outburst of the president. How can you take him seriously? They [Republicans] don’t believe in immigration — it’s always been about people of color and keeping them out of this country,” Gutiérrez said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_print.html

####'n a Bubba

littlelady

God bless the USA
I was waiting for this thread. Hang on to your hats, y’all! I have a feeling we’re in for a bumpy ride! :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Remarkable decorum! Such a classy guy!

Don't clutch your pearls too hard, sugar.

I'm not sure what's more amusing: Trump calling these #### holes what they are, or the vapid Lefties acting like they've never heard the word #### before.

Hank

my war
Don't clutch your pearls too hard, sugar.

I'm not sure what's more amusing: Trump calling these #### holes what they are, or the vapid Lefties acting like they've never heard the word #### before.

Shove your tongue a little further up his chithole.... Maybe one day you will reach his intestines! :buddies:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Who gives a #### what Trump said. He gets criticized for everything he says, so no difference. Yeah, the leapfrogs are losin’ it over this. I think it is hilarious. Thank you, President Trump for not being politically correct. :killingme:

Hub adds that the military uses the term ####hole a lot about places to which they are deployed, and many die there; Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and on and on. Are our brave soldiers going to be called out, too, for using the term?

limblips

PREMO Member
Who gives a #### what Trump said. He gets criticized for everything he says, so no difference. Yeah, the leapfrogs are losin’ it over this. I think it is hilarious. Thank you, President Trump for not being politically correct. :killingme:

Hub adds that the military uses the term ####hole a lot about places to which they are deployed, and many die there; Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and on and on. Are our brave soldiers going to be called out, too, for using the term?

Trump truly enjoys getting the media all in a dither with his comments. He loves their predictable reactions, and he plays to them. He also knows what most Americans really want to hear but will not admit to.

He talks of $hithole countries, we talk of $hithole counties! Chucky, Balmur, and PmofoG.

I personally, am really happy that we have been relieved of the never ending blather that is politi-speak for at least another 3 years.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All these immigrants: "My country is not a #### hole!"

Great! Then take your ass right on back to it.

Hijinx

It's a pretty good question really Why do we need these people from countries that are surviving off the welfare and charity of other countries.?

Of course the Democrats have a ready answer.

They will all register and vote for Democrats.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's a pretty good question really Why do we need these people from countries that are surviving off the welfare and charity of other countries.?

Of course the Democrats have a ready answer.

They will all register and vote for Democrats.

Exactly. Immigrants = votes. The hypocrisy of it all is maddening!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Another thought on this topic. So, We are supposed to let anyone that wants to come to the land of the free to get away from ####holes, and receive free stuff, while hard working American citizens pay to support their fams, and pay to support these poor forlorn people that are fleeing from ####holes. Oh, ok. Not.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Another thought on this topic. So, We are supposed to let anyone that wants to come to the land of the free to get away from ####holes, and receive free stuff, while hard working American citizens pay to support their fams, and pay to support these poor forlorn people that are fleeing from ####holes. Oh, ok. Not.

Also, there are members here that call social security an entitlement. That, always, made me laugh, and shake my head.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Good thing I don't represent our Country.... Shewwww.....:smoochy:

Actually, you do. You are an American, and a peep. We all represent our country, unless we are running to get away from a ####hole. The immigrants/refugees that are being allowed into America from ####holes have no allegiance to the our great country that let them in. Do you no get that? Press 2 for Spanish, and 3 thru 10 for all other languages. I know you are smarter than that, Hankaroo.

Hank

my war
Actually, you do. You are an American, and a peep. We all represent our country, unless we are running to get away from a ####hole. The immigrants/refugees that are being allowed into America from ####holes have no allegiance to the our great country that let them in. Do you no get that? Press 2 for Spanish, and 3 thru 10 for all other languages. I know you are smarter than that, Hankaroo.

Has your sheltered life ever interacted w/ immigrants that come here to work? My twenties was spent living in cities on the East coast. Interactions w/ folks from other countries on the daily. I lived in Brooklyn, NY. NYC being one of the largest "melting pots" in the Country... My experience with them, was far from negative. These were hard workers who wanted nothing more than the "American Dream". Are there bad ones out there that do take advantage of the system? Sure.... But to lump them all in one pile as you do, is just not accurate and tells me that your opinion is based on something other than personal interaction.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Has your sheltered life ever interacted w/ immigrants that come here to work? My twenties was spent living in cities on the East coast. Interactions w/ folks from other countries on the daily. I lived in Brooklyn, NY. NYC being one of the largest "melting pots" in the Country... My experience with them, was far from negative. These were hard workers who wanted nothing more than the "American Dream". Are there bad ones out there that do take advantage of the system? Sure.... But to lump them all in one pile as you do, is just not accurate and tells me that your opinion is based on something other than personal interaction.

Answer to first question is yes, I have interacted with immigrants; and I was never sheltered...whatever that means. On your second comment, did you live in NY when the Irish and Italian were being abused? And, yes America is supposed to be a melting pot, but current immigrants are not melting into the pot. What do you think of DeBlasio? As far as the bad ones, there are way too many, now. You can thank the leapfrogs for the lumping. And, lastly, I have had plenty of personal interaction, and I am cordial with the immigrants that don’t even understand that I say I am sorry when I am in their way in the grocery aisle because I am scrutinizing what I want to buy. Not to mention there is a specific line at our local McDonalds to get in if one does not understand espanol. I speak Spanish so not a problem. Just letting you know. And, one more thing, I have a multicultural family background; French out of Acadia, German (Alsace-Lorraine), Scot, and Native American. Our new extended fam through dot’s marriage is Italian, Irish, and Greek. All the fam came to America in the right way. You are welcome. Still love you after all these years. You were my first nemesis on this forum in 2011, and I will never forget you for that. Mamatutu says hey! :smile:

Edit: I communicate with the Hispanics in my outings, but not the ME’s, or Eastern European dialects. I wish I had Melania on my shopping trips. She speaks 5 languages. I only speak 2.

And, one more thing. We all came out of Africa.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Answer to first question is yes, I have interacted with immigrants; and I was never sheltered...whatever that means. On your second comment, did you live in NY when the Irish and Italian were being abused? And, yes America is supposed to be a melting pot, but current immigrants are not melting into the pot. What do you think of DeBlasio? As far as the bad ones, there are way too many, now. You can thank the leapfrogs for the lumping. And, lastly, I have had plenty of personal interaction, and I am cordial with the immigrants that don’t even understand that I say I am sorry when I am in their way in the grocery aisle because I am scrutinizing what I want to buy. Not to mention there is a specific line at our local McDonalds to get in if one does not understand espanol. I speak Spanish so not a problem. Just letting you know. And, one more thing, I have a multicultural family background; French out of Acadia, German (Alsace-Lorraine), Scot, and Native American. Our new extended fam through dot’s marriage is Italian, Irish, and Greek. All the fam came to America in the right way. You are welcome. Still love you after all these years. You were my first nemesis on this forum in 2011, and I will never forget you for that. Mamatutu says hey! :smile:

Edit: I communicate with the Hispanics in my outings, but not the ME’s, or Eastern European dialects. I wish I had Melania on my shopping trips. She speaks 5 languages. I only speak 2.

And, one more thing. We all came out of Africa.

And, I don’t have the inclination or time to try to communicate in my country that speaks English, and they cannot communicate with me. I am trying to be patient on that, but what is enough time, or why are people allowed in our country that don’t assimilate, speak our language, or be thankful that we let them in. I read today that the Muslim religion is close to being the second largest religion in America. Does that not scare, y’all? According to Muslims, Christians are the infidels and should be killed. God bless, America. We have saved the World, so far, but enough is enough.

Y’all will get a break from me in two weeks or less. Our second grandchild, Luke Joseph, will be born. I don’t have enough time, as it is, but like to think I am paying it forward because my parents left LA to come to MD when my children were born. It was temp for them, and they went back, but we chose to move permanently to be with family, and not miss a moment of it. I think that is so important. It wasn’t my parents fault that I moved to MD. That is another story. I will say I moved to MD kicking and screaming, and I was right. I did fall in love with SoMD; what a beautiful place on our Earth, but Montgomery County, not so much. Oh, well. Such is life, and have to go with the flow.

Last edited: