Maxine Waters to appear on B.E.T. after the Trumpos SOTU speech.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Who cares. Watch it and let us know what other stupid stuff she can come up with. :buddies:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
She'll talk about compassion, acceptance, tolerance, civility and inclusion. I'm probably missing a few points but you get the gist.

Hijinx

So why did the Democrats pick Joe Kennedy to give their rebuttal?
As if we didn't know.

The Kennedy name.
The Kennedy's are considered royalty by many Democrats.
He will spout all of his Uncle Teddy's BS about how much the rich Kennedy's have done for the poor,
Count on praise for Obamacare and what monsters Republicans are for trying to replace it with something that works.
Lots of Trump manure spread about Trump.

Democrats are saying they want a young face, but there are lots of young faces besides Kennedy's.
Nope: It's the Kennedy and the Kennedy monarchy they are pushing , and will be pushing for years to come.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So why did the Democrats pick Joe Kennedy to give their rebuttal?
As if we didn't know.

The Kennedy name.
The Kennedy's are considered royalty by many Democrats.
He will spout all of his Uncle Teddy's BS about how much the rich Kennedy's have done for the poor,
Count on praise for Obamacare and what monsters Republicans are for trying to replace it with something that works.
Lots of Trump manure spread about Trump.

Democrats are saying they want a young face, but there are lots of young faces besides Kennedy's.
Nope: It's the Kennedy and the Kennedy monarchy they are pushing , and will be pushing for years to come.

It's simply amazing that this political dynasty was originally created with money earned by breaking federal laws.

As Chris Plante says, "It's good to be a democrat."

Hijinx

It's simply amazing that this political dynasty was originally created with money earned by breaking federal laws.

As Chris Plante says, "It's good to be a democrat."

Not only that Old Joe tried to keep us out of the war, He thought the Nazi's would win. He was probably right if he could have kept us out of the war.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Not only that Old Joe tried to keep us out of the war, He thought the Nazi's would win. He was probably right if he could have kept us out of the war.

Let's not forget, poor Rosemary and Mary Jo. That clan has had some major issues through the years.

Hijinx

Let's not forget, poor Rosemary and Mary Jo. That clan has had some major issues through the years.

I seem to remember Joe Kennedy the third going to rehab after driving drunk and ramming into the barriers at the Capitol.
I tried to Google it but couldn't get it to come up on Google or Bing.
But I damned sure remember the incident, and I am pretty sure it was Joe the third.

Nope: I found it. That was Patrick.
Another Kennedy that got elected because his name was Kennedy.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
This should be good , A racist on a racist channel ranting about the man she has been wanting to impeach since the Inauguration.
Can she say something new?
Actually it would probably be worth watching for a good laugh.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/darrensand...s-on-bet-after?utm_term=.ifaQ2EpZw#.fb8Z2kPA5

Mad Max!

https://truepundit.com/video-busted...ion-indoor-swimming-pool-outdoor-gates-walls/

For members who don’t like my site pick, y’all are welcome to research your own.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Kennedys thing will be massive callouts to John and Bobby, rewriting what they stood for to support the idea that Trump = Hitler/Stalin/Mao/Fidel, oh wait, they still love Fidel. I would not be surprised if there is actually an attempt to say that rhetoric like Trumps is what got them shot. We should have a pool for how many times Resist and Resistance are worked in.

Now, as for Maxine, that outta be fun. I fully expect spittle class histrionics, and so many references to Jim Crow, disenfranchisement, slavery, and an all her relatives who encountered racism, etc, you name it. The memes will be endless. Facts will be low, emotion will be high.

Hijinx

Kennedys thing will be massive callouts to John and Bobby, rewriting what they stood for to support the idea that Trump = Hitler/Stalin/Mao/Fidel, oh wait, they still love Fidel. I would not be surprised if there is actually an attempt to say that rhetoric like Trumps is what got them shot. We should have a pool for how many times Resist and Resistance are worked in.

Now, as for Maxine, that outta be fun. I fully expect spittle class histrionics, and so many references to Jim Crow, disenfranchisement, slavery, and an all her relatives who encountered racism, etc, you name it. The memes will be endless. Facts will be low, emotion will be high.

I guess you could call mad Max a self made woman.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/history/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/waters-maxine-moore

This of course doesn't explain where the millions of dollars came from to purchase a 4.3 million dollar mansion and 3 other homes, and several James Brown wigs.

Politics is a lucrative avocation for some people.