ISO Information Young singles

BernieP

Resident PIA
I remember having this discussion with a people I knew, both from work and from the kids school
One of the problems in recruiting teachers was what do young single teachers do in their off time (besides grade papers).
Same applied to engineers and other people on base - I say engineers and scientists because it was hard to recruit and retain high quality technical people who were also sought after by private industry.
So, has there been any changes in SMC since the 90's in things for young singles - where do they go to meet others?

We actually had one guy commute in from above Waldorf because it was easier access for him to get into DC from there. His question at the time was the same, where can I go to meet women in SMC.

DannyMotorcycle

I remember having this discussion with a people I knew, both from work and from the kids school
One of the problems in recruiting teachers was what do young single teachers do in their off time (besides grade papers).
Same applied to engineers and other people on base - I say engineers and scientists because it was hard to recruit and retain high quality technical people who were also sought after by private industry.
So, has there been any changes in SMC since the 90's in things for young singles - where do they go to meet others?

We actually had one guy commute in from above Waldorf because it was easier access for him to get into DC from there. His question at the time was the same, where can I go to meet women in SMC.

there's an ap for that... tinder... website plenty of fish ?