Just When You Think

luvmygdaughters

:killingme. I remember one time when my sister and I lived in Calvert Co. We kept seeing these signs advertising a Steeplechase at Hallowing Point Park. We called our other sister and told her, all 3 of us were nuts for horses and we had three. Well, the morning of the steeplechase, my sisters and I, very excited and looking forward to seeing a steeplechase, although we did wonder where in the park they could have it, we drove to the park. We pulled in and saw hay bales stacked and signs with arrows pointing to the event. We parked the car, walked a little ways and kept seeing these people in shorts and jerseys with numbers pinned on the back of their shirts. Than we saw it, people were running and jumping over the hay bales...it was a people steeple chase! We laughed our a$$es off all the way back to the car!!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
:killingme. I remember one time when my sister and I lived in Calvert Co. We kept seeing these signs advertising a Steeplechase at Hallowing Point Park. We called our other sister and told her, all 3 of us were nuts for horses and we had three. Well, the morning of the steeplechase, my sisters and I, very excited and looking forward to seeing a steeplechase, although we did wonder where in the park they could have it, we drove to the park. We pulled in and saw hay bales stacked and signs with arrows pointing to the event. We parked the car, walked a little ways and kept seeing these people in shorts and jerseys with numbers pinned on the back of their shirts. Than we saw it, people were running and jumping over the hay bales...it was a people steeple chase! We laughed our a$$es off all the way back to the car!!

that's funny. that hobby horse thing is just weird.