URGENT: Gold has been found; Need your funding to get it out

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I just received this urgent communication. I wanted to be sure to share it with the generous community in case you wanted to help:

Hello

I am Mr Kemani, an orphan from Bunia Oriental, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Our community are blessed with Gold , pure silver. Most of our miners also died in the rubble by the result of landslide and left their women and little children roaming the street without education. In this regards we shall need modern mining equipment so that we can mine deep and get more precious mineral in exchange of our Gold.

Though we are under the rebel control area but we can only smuggle the gold to our neighbouring country UGANDA for documentations and safe keeping.

With due respect sir, we need an Independent marketer or direct buyer of our product or aid in exchange of our product to save our community especially the little children.

See the Attachment for our gold Carrat and purity.

Type : Nugget/coins.

Purity. : 999.8 Purity

Carrat : 24k

Quantity : 898. KG

Origin : Congo

The above are the description of the Gold we have on ground now. Other information will be given to you upon your request.

Mr. Kemani. kemanimutebi@mail.com

GregV814

don't fall for THAT!!! Antoine' Buggabe, a doctor and the Prince of Babu, a local community organizer told me the gold belongs to his people and only I have any real shot at it..He told me that if I sponsor his family as employees,(I allegedly work for amnesty international, snicker snicker) he will send me 16 POUNDS of pure 99.9% gold bar to a drop box in the BRONX New England!!!! Sounds good to me...

Clem72

I'm not in, already have some gold teeth.

Then perhaps you will consider my proposition. My name is Richard Cullen, a Private attorney based here in Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa. Honestly it will be my humble pleasure if we can work together.

I want you to stand in as the next of kin to a deceased client, a citizen of your country who share the same Last name with you.He died in car accident on the 20th of November 2007 without any registered next of kin. Several efforts were made to find his extended family through your embassy without success. I have received official letter from the bank suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of the Fund in line with existing laws by the bank in which my client deposited the sum of $23.5 Million Dollars. According to the Government Law here, at the expiration of 11 years the fund will revert to the ownership of the South African Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

My proposition to you is to present you to the bank as the Next of kin to my late client so that the bank will pay this $23.5 Million Dollars to you as his beneficiary so that we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 60% for me 40% for you.

All legal documents to back up your claim will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I will also guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law here or in your country.

If you are interested in this transactions, Please do contact me so that I can give you comprehensive details on how to proceed. Your immediate response will be highly appreciated .

Regards and God bless

Advocate Richard Cullen

Principal Attorney: Richard & Co Associates.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Then perhaps you will consider my proposition. My name is Richard Cullen, a Private attorney based here in Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa. Honestly it will be my humble pleasure if we can work together.

I want you to stand in as the next of kin to a deceased client, a citizen of your country who share the same Last name with you.He died in car accident on the 20th of November 2007 without any registered next of kin. Several efforts were made to find his extended family through your embassy without success. I have received official letter from the bank suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of the Fund in line with existing laws by the bank in which my client deposited the sum of $23.5 Million Dollars. According to the Government Law here, at the expiration of 11 years the fund will revert to the ownership of the South African Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

My proposition to you is to present you to the bank as the Next of kin to my late client so that the bank will pay this $23.5 Million Dollars to you as his beneficiary so that we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 60% for me 40% for you.

All legal documents to back up your claim will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I will also guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law here or in your country.

If you are interested in this transactions, Please do contact me so that I can give you comprehensive details on how to proceed. Your immediate response will be highly appreciated .

Regards and God bless

Advocate Richard Cullen

Weird. I received the same letter. You been stealing my mail????

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Regards and God bless

Advocate Richard Cullen

I think you are looking for my cousin Eli who lives in Butrimonys, Lithuania.

luvmygdaughters

Wow...I dont believe this. I too, have been approached regarding the gold. I'd like to help, but, I already gave the other gentlemen my ss#, my bank account info. If I'd known, I would've saved it for your guy.

kerf

I have 999.8 % purity pot metal ingots can be made into mining equipment. Will trade for equal weight of gold.

BOP

"...their women and little children roaming the street without education."

Oh, noz! It's a crisis!

:jameo:

3CATSAILOR

I just received this urgent communication. I wanted to be sure to share it with the generous community in case you wanted to help:

I wonder if they can take my Bitcoin collection? They're just laying around like pennies in a pocket.