CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

CNN aired a town hall on the Florida school shooting with Sens. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Bill Nelson (D-FL) that included NRA's Dana Loesch and Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel that was moderated by Jake Tapper. Students and parents asked questions about gun control and school safety.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CNN did something shifty, underhanded and deceitful? Shocked!

in other news, water was found to be wet!

glhs837

Power with Control
CNN did something shifty, underhanded and deceitful? Shocked!

in other news, water was found to be wet!

I want to see a Bud Light "Real Men of Genius" for the team who writes banners for CNN. Ususally beautifully crafted with messaging that goes far beyond the words. "Student Survivors: We're not afraid of the NRA". So much messaging in so few words. Goebells would be proud of the team that crafts these.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Most of those kids don't even know what the NRA even is. They have been told by their Leftist handlers that the NRA is akin to the KKK, and they are too uninterested to get information and form their own opinions. They just want to walk out of school early.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
REPORT: CNN Scripted Town Hall, Censored ROTC Hero's Questions
Apparently this student's questions didn't fit Jake Tapper's agenda...

A student in the ROTC program at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, claims that CNN's town hall event on the school shooting was scripted and that they censored him from asking questions that he had and, instead, insisted that he ask the questions that they gave him.

Colton Haab, who acted heroically during the shooting by covering students with Kevlar, refused to go to the town hall hosted by Jake Tapper after the far-left network censored him.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab told WPLG-TV.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
FL Shooting Survivor Ariana Klein: Networks Don't Want Us To Give Our Real Opinions, "Want Us To Further Their Agendas"

Ariana Klein, a junior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, said it was "inexcusable" that CNN would attempt to get fellow survivor of the school shooting Colton Haab to deliver a "scripted question" at a Wednesday town hall event conducted by the network on the massacre. Klein attended the listening session hosted by President Trump at the White House on Wednesday.

Haab appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight Thursday and said that not only was he given a scripted question but he believed the whole event was scripted.

"Our voices need to be heard and he should have been able to ask any question he had to ask but instead we have these networks that don't want us to give our real opinions and they want us to further their own agendas," Klein said in an appearance on Laura Ingraham's FOX News show Thursday night with her father.

"The whole point of the town hall meeting was to hear the kids and hear what we had to say," she said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Wednesday night Parkland student hero Colton Haab told reporters that CNN opted to leave him out of the televised Florida town hall debate because he did not agree with their anti-gun narrative.

TGP’s Cassandra Fairbanks wrote about Colton last night.

Haab is the brave 17-year-old member of the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps who ushered 60 to 70 people to safety in an open JROTC room during the Parkland school shooting. The high school junior may have saved many lives by using the Kevlar sheets from the marksmanship program to try and protect his peers. His actions were so important that the US Military is currently considering awarding him with a JROTC Medal of Heroism.

Despite his heroism, the student told the Local 10 News that he was not allowed to ask his prepared questions at the CNN event.

Parkland Hero Colton Haab Names CNN Producer Carrie Stevenson as Person Who Censored Him at Anti-Gun Town Hall (VIDEO)