Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Years from now this boy will be found as all children are who go through this process; laying amid the junkyard of no-longer useful tools. Smug, arrogant and condescending character traits only survive when they can be excused as childish immaturity; once they become fully matriculated and embedded traits – they are better known as toxic personalities.

parkland-student-2.jpg

parkland-student-3.jpg

parkland-student-4.jpg

Prior to appearing on CNN schoolboy Cameron Kasky scrubbed his Facebook page. However, the internet is forever.

I can’t even fathom the ideological mentality and immaturity of the boy’s parents. This is exactly what setting up a kid for a life of misery and shallowness looks like.

Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

Good Little ProgBot

Hijinx

Years from now this boy will be found as all children are who go through this process; laying amid the junkyard of no-longer useful tools. Smug, arrogant and condescending character traits only survive when they can be excused as childish immaturity; once they become fully matriculated and embedded traits – they are better known as toxic personalities.

View attachment 121579

View attachment 121580

View attachment 121581

Prior to appearing on CNN schoolboy Cameron Kasky scrubbed his Facebook page. However, the internet is forever.

I can’t even fathom the ideological mentality and immaturity of the boy’s parents. This is exactly what setting up a kid for a life of misery and shallowness looks like.

Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

Good Little ProgBot

He seems to have stood out like a sore thumb.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That kid needs to be fully investigated. He's clearly mentally unhinged and a danger to others. But I'm sure he will "fall through the cracks" because the cops don't care when it's some progbot spewing hate and making threats.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
He can be the fill in host for the Late Show when Colbert needs a night off.

Sapidus

Keep picking on children tough guys.

It’s much easier than talking about the real issue or standing up to the gun lobby’s y.

I thought we felt sympathy for the head of the NRA when she was vilified?

But it’s ok to do to a teen?

You guys have no moral compass or integrity.

Grumpy

:lol: This guy sounds as dangerous as Nikolas Cruz and you are defending him?? And you wonder why we think you are retarded...:killingme

Hijinx

This killer and others like him are a National Security Threat.

They are going to keep this country stirred up until guns are banned.

At which point every American who owns a gun becomes a criminal.

Their attacks on school kids is working. The NRA is under extreme pressure with advertisers and Insurance companies pulling out.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I thought we felt sympathy for the head of the NRA when she was vilified?

But it’s ok to do to a teen?

You guys have no moral compass or integrity.

Dana Loesch is NOT the head of the NRRA, and no one is threatening this teen with RAPE and DEATH

I know it is difficult for your Progressive Mind to grasp logic and facts, but do try and keep up