A question

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why did it take a week for it to come out that Parkland had armed security at the school who didn't respond? One would think that information would have been put out immediately, especially since the cries immediately went out that we need armed security to prevent these incidents.

I'm not terribly impressed with the Broward County Sheriff. I'll bet you he gets dumped next election.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why did it take a week for it to come out that Parkland had armed security at the school who didn't respond? One would think that information would have been put out immediately, especially since the cries immediately went out that we need armed security to prevent these incidents.

I'm not terribly impressed with the Broward County Sheriff. I'll bet you he gets dumped next election.

are you listening to Gutfeld?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
No, what did I miss? The cable was out and I didn't get The Five until it was halfway over.
He was going over the exact subject matter and point you were making.

I always make sure I DVR the five. I will say I preferred it when is Eric Bolling was on the show rather than Jessie.

transporter

Wow...

Never heard of due process, huh?

Don't have a clue as to how many videos the sheriff's department had to comb thru either, huh?

With such an incredible lack of understanding of just about every aspect of our government, judiciary, laws, and society, how is it that you feel you should be eligible to vote? You and Little Lady should just have tea while yelling conspiracy theories at the TV on primary and general election days.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wow...

Never heard of due process, huh?

Don't have a clue as to how many videos the sheriff's department had to comb thru either, huh?

With such an incredible lack of understanding of just about every aspect of our government, judiciary, laws, and society, how is it that you feel you should be eligible to vote? You and Little Lady should just have tea while yelling conspiracy theories at the TV on primary and general election days.

Rent free! :yay: