The crazy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's strong.

I belong to a pro-Trump group on FB that I may have to ditch because the crazies have found it. Now they think FB is trying to squelch their free speech by not allowing them to share posts to the group, when what's really happening is that they're trying to share posts that are set to "Friends Only". I posted in there and told them this, but there is still a small faction that is insisting it's FB trying to control them.

:crazy:

This is why we can't have nice things.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It's strong.

I belong to a pro-Trump group on FB that I may have to ditch because the crazies have found it. Now they think FB is trying to squelch their free speech by not allowing them to share posts to the group, when what's really happening is that they're trying to share posts that are set to "Friends Only". I posted in there and told them this, but there is still a small faction that is insisting it's FB trying to control them.

:crazy:

This is why we can't have nice things.

That's funny. I've been listening to the right complaining about FB dropping their posts, limiting their feeds, and putting people in time out. Time for the left to get a taste of their own medicine, even if it is due to their own ignorance.

glhs837

Power with Control
FB sometimes seems like this biggest idiot collector on the net. The amount of "FB is stopping us from sharing this thing I just sahred with you, pass it along" Really?

"Walmart cashiers are adding $40 cash back when you are not looking". Tell people that simply cannot happen, they respond with "You dont know they cant do that", and "It never hurts to check your recipet.

Just like "OMG, The Police are warning us that Bad Guys Nationwide are sticking empty water bottles into your passenger side wheel wheel, so when you go to pull away and you hear the scrunching and get out to check, they will TAKE YOUR CAR!!!!!!!!" And you really cant convince people this is made up BS. No matter how many facts you bring, they just look aside and spout platitiudes "Even if not, it never hurts to look".