Vote Marcel Brooks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:
There are NO Shelby fans here! Didn't you see the threads where we trashed her with glee? Larry Jarboe - he is THE MAN!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Are the SHELBY FANS the ones that when you stand in front of them they blow, when you stand behind them they suck and when you stand beside them the do nothing for you at all? :lmao:

smcdem

Jarboe... Are you guys kidding me...Next thing I know I'll be forced to salute and cheer Hail Jarboe!...Why not make it easier on you guys and vote for all 5 democrats.

K

Kain99

Verification...

Smcdem did I read in a previous post that you are a high school student? I have two babies of my own in High school and I would be very upset if someone I didn't know ripped them a new one....

So before I launch verify that you over the age of 18.

If your a baby please learn now that Mommy and Daddy are not always right! :wink:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by Ken King
Are the SHELBY FANS the ones that when you stand in front of them they blow, when you stand behind them they suck and when you stand beside them the do nothing for you at all? :lmao:

Or Vice-Versa?

K

Kain99

No Kyle! Thats Marcel Mar So????? Something like that! Marcel Brooks is the guy that has those great signs with his mug in the middle.

STMLADY

Well now SMCDEM...

Where are some facts on this guy. I have only seen his signs..haven't seen anything that will give me an idea of who he is, or what he stands for.

If you are going to play with the big kids, bring the right toys...

Delilah903

"MISSING CANDIDATE?"

Originally posted by smcdem
haha...very funny, so who here supports brooks?

Does this guy even live in St. Mary's county? I know my vote will go to Larry Jarboe. For pity's sake Larry can speak english!!

I honestly think you must be on the wrong forum, smcdem!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

demsformd

I am gonna come to the aid of my Democratic friend. While we may know little of the man I have to say this. His opponent is reason enough to vote for him. Mr. Jarboe is the sort of backwoods nut that is far too distinctive of politics down here. The man wears an old combat army hat and a gun belt around his chest. This is something we don't need in local government. Marcel does not speak ebonics and the reference to that and the whole the picture of his mug says to me that you are racists and that is the only reason you don't like him. And don't get on our high school friend here, he has valid ideas too. That is another reason I am a liberal, conservatives hate the youths of America.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by demsformd
sort of backwoods nut that is far too distinctive of politics down here.

Yep, in a predominantly Democratic county I will agree they are distinctively nutty when it comes to politics in this area and state as a whole. Tax the hell out of us and catering to special interests with our hard earned money. The continued burdening through taxation of the hardworking people to make the lives of the lazy all the much better needs to stop.

It’s time for serious people to take back the county and the state and quit just giving in to those that have no desire to work or better themselves.

demsformd

Ken, you say that we need to "take back the state" and then you say that we have to "better ourselves." This represents the most reactionary sentiment I have ever seen. Sir, your backwards thinking is so characterisitic of nations like Afganistan and Iran that I am ashamed to be your countryman. So when have you been taxed the hell out of? Taxes right now are at the same level as they were eight years ago and well if I can pay all my taxes on my salary, I am sure you can and can still pay all the other bills. Think of the services that you get, education, law enforcement, parks, roads, the base, the list is endless. This board also only increased spending by 2 percent this year because they are fiscally responsible. They raise taxes when they need to and they cut when they need to.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by demsformd
Ken, you say that we need to "take back the state" and then you say that we have to "better ourselves." This represents the most reactionary sentiment I have ever seen. Sir, your backwards thinking is so characterisitic of nations like Afganistan and Iran that I am ashamed to be your countryman. So when have you been taxed the hell out of? Taxes right now are at the same level as they were eight years ago and well if I can pay all my taxes on my salary, I am sure you can and can still pay all the other bills. Think of the services that you get, education, law enforcement, parks, roads, the base, the list is endless. This board also only increased spending by 2 percent this year because they are fiscally responsible. They raise taxes when they need to and they cut when they need to.

If you are so ashamed why not just move your sorry butt out of the country. I am sure Canada has room for one more liberal freak like you. You say I am as backwards as the Iranians or Afghanis, well you little prick I have served my nation in the military, have you? I have spent time in areas that would make you piss your britches and cry for your Mommy. You have no clue who you are talking to but at least I am of a character that I use a real name and not some piddly alias to hide behind. Are you so afraid of being identified that you prefer to cower in the shadows? I use my real name because I stand behind what I say. Unlike you who throws out idiotic information espoused as fact and won’t even use your name to stand behind what it is you say.

Taxes are not at the same level they were eight years ago, the piggyback tax has crept up to become the highest in the state. Property taxes continue to increase and I too pay mine each and every payday and more at the end of the year, but I ask where and when will it stop getting higher? You tuck your head and grab your wallet saying “Duh, okay”. As to the services I get tell me about it. Our education is a hell of a lot worse off then it was when I graduated from a local public school. Throwing more money at it doesn’t obtain quality, it obtains people seeking easy money with their summers off. The roads around here are so screwed up the drive to work just gets longer and more stressful every day. The cops, while most are hardworking, are hindered by ineffectual budgets that ignore their needs while the commissioners purchase land for unused park areas that benefit only a few.

If you want to discuss this we can, but for you to imply that I am backwards or like enemies of my nation is an assault upon me and this nation that is deserving of an apology. I won’t hold my breath for it as I believe that you are too cowardly to even consider doing so.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Re: "MISSING CANDIDATE?"

Originally posted by Delilah903

Does this guy even live in St. Mary's county? I know my vote will go to Larry Jarboe. For pity's sake Larry can speak english!!

The worst thing is, do we even know if Larry lives on this planet, or will he just fly in for Tuesday Commissioner meetings?

Dr. Brooks might not be experienced in local government, but he's just the type of person who will work hard to be a good servant of the people. I think Larry even said that if he wasn't running, he'd vote for Marcel Brooks. For my money, Larry had his shot. He did fine together with Chris and Francie... Those days are gone, and electing Larry won't bring them back. Time to try something new.

Last edited: