CNN Doesn't Do Town Halls on Gun Violence With 'Grieving Black Mothers in Chicago'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Many in legacy media love mass shootings," she said. "You guys love it. I’m not saying you love the tragedy. But I am saying that you love the ratings. Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you, to many in the legacy media in the back."

"And notice I said crying white mothers because there are thousands of grieving black mothers in Chicago every weekend and you don’t see town halls for them do you?" she said. "Where’s the CNN town hall for Chicago? Where’s the CNN town hall for sanctuary cities?"

“Where was the CNN town hall for Jamile Shaw Sr. , whose son was murdered by someone who entered the country illegally, and had been deported repeatedly?" said Loesch. "Where was his voice?"

Dana Loesch: CNN Doesn't Do Town Halls on Gun Violence With 'Grieving Black Mothers in Chicago'

transporter

That's it GURPS...keep deflecting...keep trying to change the subject...keep digging deep into the right wing internet echo chamber to find something that might stick

Oh...BTW Ms. Loesch...is a POS just like you. At that town hall she proclaimed the shooter in Fl should have never had the weapon, yet she and the organization she represents have done NOTHING to prevent that kid from getting that weapon. In fact she and the organization she represents DID EVERYTHING THEIR CASH COULD DO TO PUT THE WEAPON IN THE SHOOTER'S HANDS!

Additionally, as to Mr. Loesch, she made a comment about automatic weapons being available during the time the COnstitution was signed. She mentioned two specific items a Puckle gun and a Belton. The Puckle gun required a crew to operate, had a 3 foot long rotating barrel, could fire 6-10 shots per minute and took many minutes to reload. It was an anti-ship boarding weapon and had nothing in common with the AR-15 or any other semi automatic weapon of today. Maybe 2 were built.

The Belton was nothing more than a concept that no one can prove was ever built.

Nobody bothered to call BS on Ms. Loeasch at the event, likely because they didn't have time to look up her BS...but BS it was and is. Just like you.

Sapidus

"Many in legacy media love mass shootings," she said. "You guys love it. I’m not saying you love the tragedy. But I am saying that you love the ratings. Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you, to many in the legacy media in the back."

"And notice I said crying white mothers because there are thousands of grieving black mothers in Chicago every weekend and you don’t see town halls for them do you?" she said. "Where’s the CNN town hall for Chicago? Where’s the CNN town hall for sanctuary cities?"

“Where was the CNN town hall for Jamile Shaw Sr. , whose son was murdered by someone who entered the country illegally, and had been deported repeatedly?" said Loesch. "Where was his voice?"

Dana Loesch: CNN Doesn't Do Town Halls on Gun Violence With 'Grieving Black Mothers in Chicago'

Seriously dude. Just stop. It's really sad and pathetic.

I've seen Trayvon's parents on Tv many times.

I've seen the parents of inner city children on TV many times.

Most of us are capable of being concerned about mass shootings and about everyday gun violence. It is you who can't understand both.

This_person

Most of us are capable of being concerned about mass shootings and about everyday gun violence. It is you who can't understand both.

When was the last time you saw wall-wall coverage, including multiple "specials" on CNN, about the violence in Chicago? Detroit? Baltimore?

We can care, too, but we do it equally. We don't wait for strong emotional situations to occur to pretend to care - we do it all the time.

Midnightrider

that idiocy might charge up the retards in the base like Grups and a few others, but all that kind of rhetoric does is make us look like gun nuts.
The NRA needs to find someone with a little more control over what she says if they are going to continue to be taken seriously.

Sapidus

When was the last time you saw wall-wall coverage, including multiple "specials" on CNN, about the violence in Chicago? Detroit? Baltimore?

We can care, too, but we do it equally. We don't wait for strong emotional situations to occur to pretend to care - we do it all the time.

You don't know a lot of humans do you?

That is exactly what humans do. Which is why we don't take long term action on securing our climate future or do any long term planning for the survival of our species. We just jump from crisis to crisis.

somdwatch

SAPPY and Trans??

What part of "SHALL NOT INFRINGE" don't you get?

NRA has nothing to do with that writing. Maybe you DEMOCRUPTS should just declare Marshall Law because you sure as hell don't follow the constitution.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I Understand both perfectly YOU and YOUR Progressive Groupies are politicizing the deaths of 17 in FL
YOU are NOT on here Bemoaning Hand Gun Violence in Chicago, Baltimore, LA, NYC ... etc

you are on here demanding Americans have their AR-15's confiscated over the deaths of 17
more are killed in a given weekend in Chicago with HAND GUNS or beat to death with Hammers and Baseball Bats in a given year vs Rifle Deaths

Hey What about the 480 killed and wounded in Vegas :shrug:

This_person

You don't know a lot of humans do you?

That is exactly what humans do. Which is why we don't take long term action on securing our climate future or do any long term planning for the survival of our species. We just jump from crisis to crisis.

So, when 17 people are shot in a short period of time, we (as humans) have wall-wall coverage, including multiple specials on CNN?

So, Baltimore has had a record number of murders so far this year (30 as of Feb 15). How many CNN specials have there been on that? How many hours of coverage, in comparison to the FL shooting, have there been on that?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

How about 10 or 20 You Tube videos to back you up and we won't call BS or at least 17.

Hijinx

I Understand both perfectly YOU and YOUR Progressive Groupies are politicizing the deaths of 17 in FL
YOU are NOT on here Bemoaning Hand Gun Violence in Chicago, Baltimore, LA, NYC ... etc

you are on here demanding Americans have their AR-15's confiscated over the deaths of 17
more are killed in a given weekend in Chicago with HAND GUNS or beat to death with Hammers and Baseball Bats in a given year vs Rifle Deaths

Hey What about the 480 killed and wounded in Vegas :shrug:

They were rednecks listening to country music. Nobody cares about them.