Update: CNN scripts students questions on Gun Control

Sapidus

Just to clear CNN, since Gurps will never post the truth. The student lied for attention. ( ironic since thats what many are accusing the anti NRA kids of doing)

Its apparent now his parents or the student didn't provide the full email transcript showing CNN did nothing wrong.

"The family of Colton Haab, a student at the Florida high school where a gunman killed 17 people last week, provided a doctored email to media outlets in order to defend Haab’s claims that CNN rewrote a question for him to ask at the network’s Wednesday town-hall-style event on school shootings.

Haab told the Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Thursday night that CNN executive producer Carrie Stevenson gave him a question to deliver to lawmakers and told him to “stick to the script.” But CNN says there is “absolutely no truth” to Colton’s claims, which he first made on a Miami TV-news station.

In CNN’s version of one email, Stevenson told Colton’s father Glenn Haab that Colton needed to stick to a question that he and Stevenson “discussed on the phone that he submitted.” But in the version of the email provided by Colton to Fox and HuffPost, the phrase, “that he submitted” is deleted.

According to the metadata of the Word document containing the email that was provided to Fox, it appears that Glenn last edited it. “It is unfortunate that an effort to discredit CNN and the town hall with doctored emails has taken any attention away from the purpose of the event,” a CNN spokesman told Business Insider.

Breitbart is continuing to defend them."

http://www.businessinsider.com/park...ily-shops-doctored-cnn-emails-to-media-2018-2

PsyOps

Pixelated
You have a he-said/he-said, and you conclude Colton lied? When CNN is on record of fabricating story after story, you conclude it can't possibly be CNN lying?

You're so predictable.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just to clear CNN, since Gurps will never post the truth.

Clear CNN :lmao:

you would not know the truth if it sat in your face .....

According to the metadata of the Word document ...

Yeah I saw that Short Bus ....
conflicting Edited Word Docs ....

Last I READ LAST WEEK neither side is publishing the ORIGINAL Emails ....

Last edited:

Sapidus

You have a he-said/he-said, and you conclude Colton lied? When CNN is on record of fabricating story after story, you conclude it can't possibly be CNN lying?

You're so predictable.

Did you miss the part where they compared the emails and metadata?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Did you miss the part where they compared the emails and metadata?

You do realize CNN could have doctored their original version to add that passage in there?

Again, CNN has been caught fabricating stories so many times that I don't believe a damn thing that comes out of them.

Sapidus

You do realize CNN could have doctored their original version to add that passage in there?

Again, CNN has been caught fabricating stories so many times that I don't believe a damn thing that comes out of them.

I don’t think you understand what metadata is.

Have you ever used track changes ina. Document?

It’s possible to see who edited what and when.

It’s obvious the kid lied and you all wanted to blame CNN rather than talk about gun control.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah, that's respect.

We do - just not with YOU - and for this very reason.

Sappy does not want to have a conversation that involves facts and history, it wants to use :cds: to drive a gun grabbing agenda

... what your if your child ...
... you want children to die so ...