Hogg wastes NO time calling for ANOTHER boycott FedEx Jumps 640 Mil in Value

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It didn’t take long for David Hogg to jump on the “boycott FedEx” movement after the shipping company announced they would not end their NRA discount.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/968168518943461377[/TWITTER]

David Hogg wastes NO time calling for ANOTHER boycott…this time involving stock

So much for the boycott: The value of FedEx rose by over $640,000,000 yesterday

FedEx is a very large company with a current market cap of $67.57 billion dollars. So, how did the stock price of this very large company react to yesterday’s call for a boycott of the shipping giant by Parkland survivor David Hogg, among others?

Well, pretty good actually. A $2.39/share increase, via Google: [pic at link]

Now for some math…

A $2.39/share increase multiplied by the 267.89 million shares outstanding means investors gained around $640.25 million in value.

Now, this seems like a lot but it’s really no big deal. FedEx’s stock price has a 52 week range of 182.89 – 274.66. Just keep that in mind for the time when FedEx’s stock does dip and the mob attempts to take credit for it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's kind of hysterical that these kids are calling for boycotts....of products and services they don't even use.

"Oh, we'll use UPS instead!"

Instead of what? Because you're such a huge consumer of parcel delivery services?

glhs837

Power with Control
Darn, and I just had some extra money in an IRA. Put it in Netflix. Not making me Amazon money, but not losing me Tesla money either :)

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Darn, and I just had some extra money in an IRA. Put it in Netflix. Not making me Amazon money, but not losing me Tesla money either :)

I think Warren Buffet said it best......

https://www.wsj.com/articles/buffet...houldnt-sway-berkshire-investments-1519652278
Berkshire Hathaway Chief Executive Warren Buffett said it would be “ridiculous” for the conglomerate not to do business with gun makers, noting that he doesn’t want to impose his political views on Berkshire’s investment decisions or business operations.

black dog

Free America
Wait, so are you calling him an attention hogg ?

a31b7338f4ed121738fda3d6b0ba1aba4f8b2e5cfe90163ff04e016b7bbae80b.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you think Hogg deserves the attention he's getting?

I think it's sad the way he's being used by the Leftist media and politicians. They'll chew him up and spit him out, just like they've done with so many before him.

I also think his rhetoric says something very serious about Broward County schools, specifically that they aren't teaching the kids history in any meaningful way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do you think Hogg deserves the attention he's getting?

SICHEL: Dear Student Activists Of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High: Your Behavior Makes It Hard For Us To Be On Your Side

To the student leaders of March For Our Lives:

I want to want to be on your side.

I want to want to support you.

If only for the reason that you’re trying to move your life forward while carrying this horrific experience.

I want you — with all the attention and influence you suddenly have — to extract something good from the evil you experienced.

But you’re making it hard.

You’re antagonizing the very Americans whose support you need. And by doing so, you’re going to make an awful situation worse, and you won’t be any closer to accomplishing your goals.

So, here’s some advice.

If your primary aim is, as your mission statement says, to eliminate school shootings, you may find some of it helpful.