MSNBC Handgun Bullets Are Too Slow

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“A handgun wound is simply a stabbing with a bullet.”

What is this?

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status/968272994119376896[/TWITTER]

Talk about a facepalm moment. Is it the media’s stupidity or stacking sandbags because they know this National Rifle Association initiative could gain traction? You decide. The NRA wants more armed guards in schools. Teachers should be allowed to carry as well. After the tragic Sandy Hook shooting, the school board voted to approve this proposal. This is not an alien concept. A lot of schools have resource officers; Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the site of the most recent school shooting on February 14, had such officers. They failed to engage the shooter, Nikolas Cruz. Scores of teachers in Ohio are signing up for gun training courses to obtain their concealed carry permits. So, since the NRA is akin to ISIS in the minds of the liberal media, what do you do? Well, if you’re MSNBC, apparently it’s to make the argument that handguns aren’t effective in stopping shooters, who are armed with rifles, because the bullets from pistols are too slow. I will repeat that: handgun ammunition travels so slow that its ineffective at stopping someone armed with a rifle (via Daily Caller):

MSNBC anchors are claiming that teachers armed with handguns would be unable to stop a school shooter because rifles shoot “three times faster.”

Anchor Lawrence O’Donnell said on his show Thursday night that “a bullet fired from an AR-15 travels 3x faster than one from a handgun…and yet the president and the NRA think giving teachers guns will stop a school shooter.”

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/967043934601072640[/TWITTER]

MSNBC Host: Handgun Bullets Are Ineffective In Stopping School Shooters Because They're Too Slow

:doh:

The 'Informed' Media Really Should Stop Talking About Firearms ..... It Is Getting Embarrassing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, like, only really fast bullets are bad?

:lol:

I swear, these people should be ashamed their audience is so dumb that this is the sort of nonsense they can spew. Because you know who Dianne and Larry are talking to: the LCD, who are their only fans.

gemma_rae

Why not hold students at gun point the entire time they're in the school?

Normally this might seem outrageous, but viewed through the lens of absurdity the chromosomally challenged at MSNBC see through, they might want to run with it.

:sarcasm:

Hijinx

Why not hold students at gun point the entire time they're in the school?

Normally this might seem outrageous, but viewed through the lens of absurdity the chromosomally challenged at MSNBC see through, they might want to run with it.

:sarcasm:

I live here in Maryland. Have all my life.
Now speaking of arming school teaches is fine, I don't have a problem with it.

But I am a Veteran, I have a hunting license and have handled firearms all of my life.
Other than a few traffic tickets I have led a life of community involvement with Church, Fire Department ,Rescue Squad,American Legion.

Where is my license to carry and why can't I get one.

Why can't any Marylander get one. It's a Constitutional right that Maryland has stepped on./

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I live here in Maryland. Have all my life.
Now speaking of arming school teaches is fine, I don't have a problem with it.

But I am a Veteran, I have a hunting license and have handled firearms all of my life.
Other than a few traffic tickets I have led a life of community involvement with Church, Fire Department ,Rescue Squad,American Legion.

Where is my license to carry and why can't I get one.

Why can't any Marylander get one. It's a Constitutional right that Maryland has stepped on./

I do not have a permit...so I do not carry personally, but I am always armed in my vehicles. I'd rather fight that crime if necessary.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If my .223 is a coke can, does that make my 30:06 an oil drum?

:jet: