Cops: Woman Opened Fire At "Panther" Flick

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
FEBRUARY 26--A North Carolina woman is jailed on multiple felony charges after she allegedly opened fire in a movie theater during a dispute over assigned seats at a screening of “Black Panther,” according to police and court records.

Investigators allege that Shameka Latrice Lynch, 30, squabbled with other moviegoers around 11:45 PM Friday at a crowded AMC theater in Greenville.

During the dispute over seating arrangements for the Marvel superhero movie, Lynch allegedly pulled out a .32 caliber pistol and discharged the weapon inside the theater.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/black-panther-movie-shooting-679031

:doh:

Hijinx

FEBRUARY 26--A North Carolina woman is jailed on multiple felony charges after she allegedly opened fire in a movie theater during a dispute over assigned seats at a screening of “Black Panther,” according to police and court records.

Investigators allege that Shameka Latrice Lynch, 30, squabbled with other moviegoers around 11:45 PM Friday at a crowded AMC theater in Greenville.

During the dispute over seating arrangements for the Marvel superhero movie, Lynch allegedly pulled out a .32 caliber pistol and discharged the weapon inside the theater.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/black-panther-movie-shooting-679031

:doh:

Man I wouldn't mess with anyone who just tossed the price of admission to that movie down the sh1thole.
You have to be crazy to go there in the first place.

PeoplesElbow

What the hell, did she think after she did a theater pop she would get to take her desired seat, enjoy some popcorn and watch the movie?

black dog

Free America
She got an El Dorado too
She got a .32 gun in her pocket for fun
Did she have a razor in her shoe too?

Homer J

Power Chord
No. You're thinking of a guy named Leroy Brown. You know, he's about 6'4". He's known as "Treetop Lover" to some of the ladies downtown. Oh! He also has a nice custom Continental.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What the hell, did she think after she did a theater pop she would get to take her desired seat, enjoy some popcorn and watch the movie?

It makes you wonder how people reason things out in their minds. I'm a few bucks short this month. Think I'll go knock over this here liquor store to hold me till next week.