Oragned kush

Grumpy

Kushner had his clearance downgraded and will no longer be receiving the presidents daily briefing or other SCI.
McMasters was supposedly ‘taken aback’ at the foreign contacts Jared had

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jared-kushner-security-clearance-downgraded-205350322.html

Funny that you rely on yahoo...and the words of Democrats..You can't see a slant to their reporting? And where in this report is "McMasters was supposedly ‘taken aback’ at the foreign contacts Jared had".. you pushing fake news,too??

Midnightrider

Funny that you rely on yahoo...and the words of Democrats..You can't see a slant to their reporting? And where in this report is "McMasters was supposedly ‘taken aback’ at the foreign contacts Jared had".. you pushing fake news,too??

Bwhahahaha

I read an article on the WP but it requires a subscription so I picked the first one on the search to link to. Does that mean Kush got his top secrect? I didn’t think so.

Where does that leave us? With at least one person who couldn’t attain the proper clearances having access to our most classified intelligence all based on his personal relationship with trump.

nutz

Bwhahahaha

I read an article on the WP but it requires a subscription so I picked the first one on the search to link to. Does that mean Kush got his top secrect? I didn’t think so.

Where does that leave us? With at least one person who couldn’t attain the proper clearances having access to our most classified intelligence all based on his personal relationship with trump.

Which part of interim clearance confuses you? Where in all of the reporting does it say he can not obtain a clearance?

Midnightrider

Which part of interim clearance confuses you? Where in all of the reporting does it say he can not obtain a clearance?

Words are hard for you huh? He was appointed to a position that requires top secrect clearance (minimum), Kushner couldn’t attain a TS.

Trump can hire whom he wants for the White House Staff ....

He sure can, and the fact that they can’t get proper clearances shows that he chose poorly.
It’s fun watching your hypocrisy

Hijinx

Words are hard for you huh? He was appointed to a position that requires top secrect clearance (minimum), Kushner couldn’t attain a TS.

He sure can, and the fact that they can’t get proper clearances shows that he chose poorly.
It’s fun watching your hypocrisy

It's all political. If Hillary had a Top Secret clearance while she had open servers in her home and Huma got a clearance when her whole family was in the Muslim Brotherhood, they could give a clearance to Putin.If John Kerry had a Top Secret clearance after his meeting with the Viet Cong in Paris they could give one to the blind Sheik.

awpitt

Main Streeter
He still has a clearance. It's a Secret instead of Top Secret. It's interesting in that most regular folks working for or supporting the govt are required to obtain the proper level of clearance as a condition of keeping their job.

Midnightrider

He still has a clearance. It's a Secret instead of Top Secret. It's interesting in that most regular folks working for or supporting the govt are required to obtain the proper level of clearance as a condition of keeping their job.

Exactly. If he wasn’t trumps SIL he would have been let go when they caught him omitting foreign contacts on his clearance application.
To put jared’s Secrect clearance in perspective, every employee in the WH has at least a secrect, that includes the people who clean the toilets and the folks that take out the trash.

The real question is why can’t Jared get a proper clearance?

Hijinx

Exactly. If he wasn’t trumps SIL he would have been let go when they caught him omitting foreign contacts on his clearance application.
To put jared’s Secrect clearance in perspective, every employee in the WH has at least a secrect, that includes the people who clean the toilets and the folks that take out the trash.

The real question is why can’t Jared get a proper clearance?

Maybe they should contact the idiot that gave Huma Abedin hers, and find out how she got one.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Maybe they should contact the idiot that gave Huma Abedin hers, and find out how she got one.

Maybe they should but those people aren't in office anymore. So, can you come up with a better argument than pointing to the past?

nutz

Answer the question, who has said he cannot/ will not get a clearance. The news outlets have only run with half of the story and people like you have swallowed it whole.

Midnightrider

Answer the question, who has said he cannot/ will not get a clearance. The news outlets have only run with half of the story and people like you have swallowed it whole.
It’s been over a year and he has apparently made numerous omissions. You might want to ask yourself why John Kelley made this decision. He would certainly know if this is being held up over administrative issues and if there was a reason to believe Kushner would be granted his TS

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter

You're kidding, right? Anyone else in Kushner's situation would've been shown the door by now. I mean, how the hell long does it take to grant a security clearance? It's been over a year now.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
You're kidding, right? Anyone else in Kushner's situation would've been shown the door by now. I mean, how the hell long does it take to grant a security clearance? It's been over a year now.

OPM has a backlog of over half a million clearance requests and it is being reported that an initial TS is taking in excess of 500 days.