Fox News issues correction on CNN's alleged Scripted questions

Sapidus

Hey Gurps,

Saw you must have missed this last night. I know you would never want to besmirch a innocent party so i thought i would update you.

Last night Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson both issued brief “corrections” to their claims, which had inflamed right wing sites.

Carlson said, “For the sake of honesty and full disclosure to which we are committed, we have to tell you there is no evidence as of right now that CNN tried to give Colton Haab a scripted question, and we wanted you to know that.”

http://www.philly.com/philly/entert...cnn-colton-haab-school-shooting-20180228.html

Sapidus

Good for them. Some honesty on display in the media is refreshing, don't you think?

You mean after a week of unfounded lies that even the president tweeted about.

And now a 8 second clip apologizing?

they got their ratings and they got morons to believe CNN doctored the emails.

Less people will hear the apology.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hey Gurps,

Rent Free .... :diva:

Saw you must have missed this last night. I know you would never want to besmirch a innocent party so I thought I would update you.

:yawn:

well since I DON'T WATCH FOX NEWS .....

Considering how much CNN DOES LIE .... it is easy to believe

Sapidus

:yawn:

well since I DON'T WATCH FOX NEWS .....

Considering how much CNN DOES LIE .... it is easy to believe

and since your right wing sources won't tell you the truth you weren't aware of it? Is that what you re saying?

Or are you saying its not important to correct the record?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
... and since your right wing sources won't tell you the truth you weren't aware of it? Is that what you re saying?

you are implying disparity where there is none ....

well since 'Fox News' is a right wing source what's your point

A Quick Google Search shows so FAR ONLY Philly.com and NEWSHOUNDS.com have posted the story

is CNN, WaPO, LAT, NYT, MCNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Vannityfair, Rolling Stone, NPR Lying or Hiding the Truth

Rommey

Less people will hear the apology.

Isn't that pretty much the same for any media outlet (newspapers, TV, radio, etc.)? I mean how many front page apologies/corrections have you ever seen? Most are buried inside somewhere, or in the case of TV, near the end of the broadcast.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

which would be more integrity than CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC have displayed in 20 years combined!