Never had a president like me

Midnightrider

Trump says that’s how gun control is going to get done. So far he is a yes on our 21, expanded instant background checks, and he gave Feinstein positive feedback on a new AWB. He will also use the EO on bumpstocks.

He keeps saying ‘and you couldn’t get it done because you didn’t have me as president.’

Midnightrider

He keeps asking the republicans to add the democrats ideas to their bill. However when one of the Rs brought up the national reciprocity bill trump said “can’t have it, we want to do something and it will never pass with that’

Yep, that’s what Trumpers voted for.

Midnightrider

“I’d rather you come down with a really strong bill, a weak one would be easier, but a strong one would be better”
DJT speaking of his new gun control bill

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
He keeps asking the republicans to add the democrats ideas to their bill. However when one of the Rs brought up the national reciprocity bill trump said “can’t have it, we want to do something and it will never pass with that’

Yep, that’s what Trumpers voted for.

Did you agree with everything your man Obama did?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
He wasn’t my man and he didn’t propose any national gun control that I remember. However, if he had, I would have opposed it.

Your right.....he didn’t do anything on gun control, a couple of EO’s and a lot of lip service. So, you voted Romney?

transporter

Trump says that’s how gun control is going to get done. So far he is a yes on our 21, expanded instant background checks, and he gave Feinstein positive feedback on a new AWB. He will also use the EO on bumpstocks..’

Those were his positions LAST week...he is singing a different tune this week. This is why he is so unfit for the office...the man has NO IDEA what his policy positions are and neither does anyone else

Chris0nllyn

Obama certainly called for national gun restrictions, but if we're going to apply the same litmus test to him as we do Trump (what has he actually accomplished, not what he's talked about), then Obama certainly expanded them seeing as prior to him signing the law (one which he certainly could have veto'd), one couldn't carry in national parks. After signing, we could.

How is that not an expansion?

Unless we're going to go down the "The right itself never got expanded, it's always been there blah blah blah". Just be honest and say that outside of the lip service and fake tears, gun rights in this country were expanded on a national level when Obama was in office.