Got any damage?

PeoplesElbow

I have a big pine down, missed everything luckily. Oddly enough the dead pine only 3 ft away from it is still standing, was sure the dead one was the one that would go first.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Almost half the shingles (about 80% of the north side) that used to be on my garden shed roof are strewn around my and the neighbor's yard.
Haven't been out yet to check the house...

A couple of other neighbors have sections of fence down.

Tree branches blown around, but no one near has any trees big enough to catch the wind.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Reports of roof and fence damage on the HOA Facebook page.

My damage is as I described above, just did a walk; the house and fence are intact.

black dog

Free America
I have a friend in Hearts Desire that had a few trees down, one took out the rear window of his new Four Runner..

FED_UP

A few shingles off, and some pieces missing, and some where flapping, insurance people supposed to call me back.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Just noticed the Tackle Box's sign is down as well as the billboard by Golden Corral.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Just noticed the Tackle Box's sign is down as well as the billboard by Golden Corral.

I noticed those yesterday while driving around. Lots of other sign and traffic signal device damage.

Also Boomerang's in Solomons was missing about a quarter of their roof shingles but they were doing repairs on Sunday.