Yesterday's employment report

transporter

You all really are a bunch of Pavlovian dogs...led around by your noses...

Where was the post about yesterday's employment report? Where are all you Trumpians when actual GOOD news comes out? Didn't they tell you on Fox or the dailysignal or the dailycaller that yesterday's report was fantastic? If not, why not?

+313,000 jobs added

+54,000 added due to revisions to the past two reports

wage growth pressures (which were the initial trigger but not the reason for the follow thru of last month's stock swoon) eased greatly.

a large chunk of people came back into the workforce

the labor participation took rose by .3

These were all very good numbers and combined make for a very strong report. Like most things...the good folks of somd.com are just blissfully unaware.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Starman

There was a time when the orange buffoon characterized these releases as "doctored" when it suited him. Has he tweeted about it to take credit yet?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:yawn:

You see, TJ...with Trump in charge, we take all this winning for granite. What's there to comment on? :razz:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These were all very good numbers and combined make for a very strong report. Like most things...the good folks of somd.com are just blissfully unaware.

We're used to good news from the Trump presidency and don't feel the need to post every success. There isn't enough bandwidth for that. We'd break the internet.

stgislander

PREMO Member

Where was the post about yesterday's employment report? Where are all you Trumpians when actual GOOD news comes out? Didn't they tell you on Fox or the dailysignal or the dailycaller that yesterday's report was fantastic? If not, why not?

+313,000 jobs added

wage growth pressures (which were the initial trigger but not the reason for the follow thru of last month's stock swoon) eased greatly.

And Obama gets credit for this how?

SamSpade

So if we don't post it - we didn't hear it? Or if it's bad and we don't post it - we are avoiding it?
YES. We know. Like those nitwits on line who feel the need to post every morsel of food they eat -
so the hell what? I don't need to re-post it. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to "prove" anything.

My kids have long since outgrown the need to tell me everything they see. They KNOW I see it too.

littlelady

God bless the USA
So if we don't post it - we didn't hear it? Or if it's bad and we don't post it - we are avoiding it?
YES. We know. Like those nitwits on line who feel the need to post every morsel of food they eat -
so the hell what? I don't need to re-post it. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to "prove" anything.

My kids have long since outgrown the need to tell me everything they see. They KNOW I see it too.

I hope she will listen to you because she doesn’t listen to me. Not that she has to, but I am all about looking out for my fellow Americans.

There was a time when the orange buffoon characterized these releases as "doctored" when it suited him. Has he tweeted about it to take credit yet?
The way I recall it the "doctoring" accusations came about because of the large number of folks dropped from the equation due to the assumption they did not want to be in the work force.

Starman

The way I recall it the "doctoring" accusations came about because of the large number of folks dropped from the equation due to the assumption they did not want to be in the work force.

He does have somewhat of a point. So much of economics is bunk. It’s a social science, not a “hard science”.

Take this jobs report. 313,000 jobs added but no actual decrease in the unemployment percentage because the participation rate increased, which is to say the labor force expanded.

Accurate gauge of wage inflation?

Rommey

+313,000 jobs added

This has to be the first post where you didn't use the word "incompetent"...you still come across as an arrogant ass, so you got that going for you. Good job!