UK is pissed at Russia

Chris0nllyn

Russia today issued a dark threat of revenge against Britain after Theresa May announced she is expelling 23 spies in retaliation for the nerve gas attack.

The Prime Minister gave the 'undeclared intelligence agents' a week to leave the UK in the biggest banishment of diplomats in a generation.

She also declared the UK will break off 'all high level contact' with the country, impose new sanctions and could seize the lucrative London assets of Vladimir Putin's cronies.

The PM announced the tough measures as relations with Moscow reached a new post Cold War low in the wake of the attack on former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia.

US President Donald Trump vowed to back the UK 'all the way' in the stand off when he spoke to Mrs May by telephone last night.

The PM had already secured the backing of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron.

'I think in particular from President Macron of France, I talked to Sigmar Gabriel my German counterpart, and from Washington where Rex Tillerson last night made it absolutely clear that he sees this as part of a pattern of disruptive behaviour, increasingly disruptive behaviour, malign behaviour by Russia, the reckless use of chemical weapons, the support for the reckless use of chemical weapons which stretches from Syria now to the streets of Salisbury.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-lay-response-Russia-Salisbury-outrage.html

glhs837

Power with Control
No kidding, nerve gas right in the open. And not even some deniable crap anyone might have like sarin. They went to proprietary mix that only the Russians have. Stuffs maybe 5-8 times more lethal than VX.