PeoplesElbow

Ever been in a Toys R Us at any other time that between Thanksgiving and Christmas? They are dead, very big retail spaces with no customers tend to not do well. Walmart killed them long ago, Amazon just pulled the life support.

black dog

Free America
Ever been in a Toys R Us at any other time that between Thanksgiving and Christmas? They are dead, very big retail spaces with no customers tend to not do well. Walmart killed them long ago, Amazon just pulled the life support.

I'm surprised they lasted this long. I would have though they would have been right behind KB Toys in 2008..

Pete

Repete

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Toys R Us was running a debt of $5 billion and hadn't seen a profit since 2012. The tax breaks were too little too late, if they would have helped at all.

Yep. The tax breaks are too little too late for a LOT of "bricks and mortar" retail businesses.

Toxick

Splat
WHAT! How can this be! Tax cuts....tax cuts were supposed to save the world! How can anyone lose their jobs after tax cuts!! Corporations are being SO generous!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-33000-jobs-at-risk-source-idUSKCN1GQ36S?il=0

Sadly, it's true. These tax cuts were so bad, that in literally less than three months, a major corporation was brought to its knees.

And it was a corporation that catered to children.

Between Trump's Tax cuts and the NRA's campaign against kids, I'm surprised we don't just round up all children under 16 like they're lame mules, and have them shot.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sadly, it's true. These tax cuts were so bad, that in literally less than three months, a major corporation was brought to its knees.

And it was a corporation that catered to children.

Between Trump's Tax cuts and the NRA's campaign against kids, I'm surprised we don't just round up all children under 16 like they're lame mules, and have them shot.

Toximus! Toximus! :yay:

black dog

Free America
Toximus! Toximus! :yay:

That's Award Worthy... :dingding:
images (46).jpg