Don't Let Liberals Win By Making You Care

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nah. We just don’t care.

I don’t mean that we are simply unconcerned about Donald Trump’s past hobbies. I mean that our depth and breadth of not caring is so deep and wide as to create a critical mass of not giving a damn of such intensity that it is brighter than a million suns.

We just don’t care what Trump did with his pneumatic bimbos – to the extent anyone even believes them. His critics don’t really seem to. They never gave a damn about this stuff until a Republican allegedly did something. Or until one did nothing – they were outraged about Mitt Romney too.

Perhaps we fail to meet the moral standards of people who already call us racist, sexist, greedy, stupid, and all sorts of other stuff. You heard what Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit said about us. Hell, we are murdering children by sticking up for the Constitution, remember? But gee, it seems that this time we have really disappointed them. This time it’s totally serious. We’ve really done it now. Now our enemies are going to think really, really badly of us.

[clip]

I remember when we used to talk about character counting, but you know what? Our opponents mocked us for being uptight and uncool – remember all the talk about how sophisticated European leaders all had mistresses? Oh, us repressed hayseeds and our sanctity of marriage nonsense! Well, moral purity came up for a vote and we were outvoted by the very same people who want me to rev up some oh-so convenient caring.

[clip]

My favorite part is when you libs start with the Jesusplaining to me. I have to say, the best social media is the social media where I’m bombarded with demands that I conform to their version of Christianity where just a few tweets before they were explaining how we’re stupid about having our “invisible sky friend.” I gotta break it to ya – there are no series of theological contortions that result in us having to allow the election of a monster like Hillary. But hey, you keep trying. Eventually, if you nag us enough, we’ll totally take your advice about how to live our religious values.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...-let-liberals-win-by-making-you-care-n2460765

Last edited:

This_person

My favorite part is when you libs start with the Jesusplaining to me.

I have recently been told that is supposed to be "jebus-splaining".

That said, I have to say I am really shocked that a multi-billionaire on his third wife - the second of which was, I believe, his mistress when she was impregnated by him - might have had an affair over a decade ago. Shocked I tell you. No, really.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When President William Jefferson Clinton was running around screwing any woman who would hold still long enough, the Lefties did not care at all. In fact, they applauded him for being a "guy guy" and a "rogue".

So I not only do not care about whatever they're pearl-clutching over today, I openly laugh in their pinched little hypocrite faces.

I do love, however, when I express my dislike for Shrillary and get immediately accused of being a member of the dreaded "religious Right". :lol:

SamSpade

I do love, however, when I express my dislike for Shrillary and get immediately accused of being a member of the dreaded "religious Right". :lol:

Name-calling is what they have. Argument, logic, evidence - not in their wheelhouse.
You don't agree, bet on being insulted, because you won't get a rational argument.

Racist and fascist, probably.