Sanders, Warren, Moore Hold Townhall on Inequality Own 13 Homes And Are Worth $61 Million.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Monday evening, Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Michael Moore, and economist Darrick Hamilton hosted a townhall on inequality in America. This makes sense, since they should know an awful lot about it: Sanders owns three homes, Michael Moore owned nine homes as of 2014 and was worth $50 million then, Warren lives in a $2.4 million home and is worth between $3.7 and $10 million herself. All three of them are intent on rectifying the financial imbalances in America by taxing people who make less than they do to pay people who make even less than that, presumably.

WATCH: Sanders, Warren, Michael Moore Hold Townhall on Inequality. Those Three Combined Own 13 Homes And Are Worth $61 Million.

officeguy

As for Sanders: It's much easier to save up some money if you skip out of your child support obligations.

Hijinx

On Monday evening, Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Michael Moore, and economist Darrick Hamilton hosted a townhall on inequality in America. This makes sense, since they should know an awful lot about it: Sanders owns three homes, Michael Moore owned nine homes as of 2014 and was worth $50 million then, Warren lives in a $2.4 million home and is worth between $3.7 and $10 million herself. All three of them are intent on rectifying the financial imbalances in America by taxing people who make less than they do to pay people who make even less than that, presumably.

WATCH: Sanders, Warren, Michael Moore Hold Townhall on Inequality. Those Three Combined Own 13 Homes And Are Worth $61 Million.

Well they are and they aren't for equality.
Certainly they are happy to take the money from Middle Class Americans such as you and I, BUT, you won't see them giving up their homes or millions to ensure equality.